6

- No miss, his GIRL-FRIEND.
I had to lie. I had to talk with Gabriel right now.
- Oh... Sorry for my language miss... Right that door.
I went angrily to that freaking door. I slowly opened the door and looked. Gabriel was talking to this brown - haired girl with green eyes. She was blushing and smiling so innocently.
Gabriel better not cheat on me with this bitch.
I entered the door. Gabriel sketched a smile and looked at me.
- Hi babe... What are you doing here?
- I came to give you your breakfast.
I looked directly at '' miss Katie sweet girl''.
- Now you shall leave Evelyn.
What the fuck? He actually calmed me by my name?
I looked at him with disrespect. Then I leaved. After one week Gabriel addressed to my assistent Kristen to come with Zack to a "special'' event. I didn't want to... But I had. I spent time with Zack. My face was full of sadness. I felt I was going to kill Gabriel. I saw girls that went trough a break up, but I didn't knew how bad it hurt.

Zack' s POV:

Evelyn seemed jealous as fuck. I went right to Gabriel and hit his face.
- What the hell? You can't see your girlfriend is freaking jealous?
- Heck yea!
- Then why?
- She flirted with Noah... And Noah flirted back...
- You cousin ?
- Yes.. My cousin... Now I'm making her jealous...
- Ohhh... And the girl knows right?
- Not really... I'm using her.
- Bro, the fuck?
- It doesn't matter... Leave.

Evelyn's POV :

We went to eat something. Katie also came. She sat next to Gabriel and he smiled!
- The fuck? Move weirdo, that's my seat.
- Evelyn, let her sit there...
I sat and rolled my eyes.
- Miss Katie, Gabriel said, you look gorgeous today.
- Oh, Katie blushed, thank you love.
Gabriel was a little shook, but he grinned.
When I was about to say something, Zack whispered to my ear:
- Eve, ignore him, he's trying to make you jealous.
So that's how he wants to play?
- Oh Zack, I'm so jealous of the girl that would kiss you and sleep with you each night. If you don't have one, I can be the one, you know?
I winked when Gabriel wasn't looking. Zack understood and replied back.
- That's right baby... If I could just now..
He got closer and put us in a pose to look like we almost kissed. Gabriel looked at us, got up and shouted.
- Evelyn, we are going home.
He was really mad. I swear he was going to kill Zack. He grabbed my hand tightly. I understood that we had to leave.

Gabriel's POV:

I locked the door behind me and leaned my head on the wall. This went too far...
I heard something from the door. Then I saw Evelyn with a broken clip in her hand that after a few seconds she dropped.
- I'm so sorry baby. I haven't planned for this to happen.
- You fucking kissed Zack.
- I didn't fucking do it. Zack planned this cause you fucking tried to make me jealous!
- How did you know? Motherfucker... Zack, am I right?
- Yes...
He looked a little down.
- It seemed so real the kiss beetwen you and Zack.
- I swear it wasn't... And so I can prove it...
I leaned in and kissed him. I untied his buttons on his shirt and chuckled a little.
- I love you and it is for real.
- So do I and it is for real as well.

Zack's POV:

I know I shouldn't, but... Since that night, when I pretented to kiss Evelyn, I wondered how it would have felt for real. Not only I was wondering, I wanted that. Gabriel is my best friend, but love can't be stopped by a friend. Evelyn is a gorgeous girl, that I know, I deserve. Now I don't really have a plan of how to make her my girlfriend, but I'll figure something out...

Evelyn's POV:

I pull him on top of me and kissed him. After these few days of waiting, it was impossible to ask me to stay still. I sighed while he moved to kissing my neck. I grabbed him by his neck. Upper and upper till we were on our knees. I put my hand around his neck and his around my waist. I kissed him deeply. Even if I love him, the fact that I thought that he would cheat on me, was ridicolous and proved that I may not love him as much as I do, or that I am easily scared of things that I know they aren't real. I started shacking out of nowhere. Gabriel fastly broke the kiss and sighed while looking at me. Bet he wanted to ask if I was OK, but I kinda answered him when I took a deep breath, but quickly and incessantly. He grinned, I could see that.
- Too hot to handle?
- Shut up!
I said while laughing discreet.
- If you're that tired, we can go to bed...
I instantelly stoped shacking.
I whispered in his ear.
- If you wanna miss all the fun we were going to have...
I bit his down lip, then sighed.
- Come on... Let's go to sleep...
- What? No... Is OK with me...
I layed in bed. And showed him with a hand gesture that I was going to sleep.
He fastly came next to the bed and got on his knees. He took my right hand and he leaned his head on it.
- No babe, please?
- If I say no will you stop?
- Probably not...
- Definitely not...
I turned around with my back at him and went to sleep. Then I heard something moving. When I opened my eyes, Gabriel was next to me. He kissed me on my lips. With so much power that it hurt a little. I moaned a little and sighed.
- OK, you got me...

It was a long night. After 1 or 2 hours, we stopped. It was a tiring. The next morning it was literally Monday. Ughh... Gabriel dropped me off to college and promised he would come to pick me up. Tomorrow he had to come as my legal guardian. Lisa, Mary Beth and I went to the classroom. The course didn't start so I just waited with them. Then Sasha came.