2

-I know, I promise I will take care of it.
- Promise?
- I promise...

I turned around and smiled satisfied, the plan is working just fine. When I arrived home I broke the crystal on the necklace into little pieces. Then I ripped the necklace in half. At night, I went to Evelyn's place, every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday they are at her place. I left the broken necklace on the ground in front of her house.

Evelyn's POV:

I was staying with Gabriel at my place. It seemed that he could understand what I meant when I said that nobody understand before. He was upset that night... I swear I didn't understood why... At 10 PM he had to leave. He turned around with his back at me and got down on his knees. He grabbed something . I came next to him to see. It was my fucking necklace.
- What the hell, Gabriel !

He got up and looked at me straight in my eyes and me straight back in his. I starting tearing up a little and sobbing.

Before he knew it, I slapped him hard and his cheek turned into a reddish- pink. I started crying and went inside. I trusted him, he earned my trust... I even fell for him! But of course the bad boy always tries to hurt people around him. Like I didn't know...but suddenly I fell asleep.

Gabriel's POV:

Fuck you, Zack! I know he was... Know I've gotta prove Evelyn it wasn't me.

I was looking around, so I could maybe find anything that would help. Then I saw it... A camera! I went to the center, where all the cameras footage would have been filmed. I took the footage that I needed and went home.

***

The next day when I went to high school, I was desperately looking for Evelyn. When I saw her, she was so upset... I approached her, she was about to slap me again when I grabbed her hand agile and locked in her eyes.

- It wasn't me, I whispered, I know is hard to believe, but please, trust me.
- How can I trust a lier? You have no proof of innocence.
- Oh but I do, Evelyn...
I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and showed her.

- I'm so sorry Gabriel, I...
Then she just stopped. She looked into my eyes and stopped.
- What is it?
She shaked her head, like she just woke up, or that someone would interrupt her concentration.

- Is just that...You are very close to me, not physically, but emotionally... You're like my older brother, my best friend, then heard her whisper while blushing, or even more... But, it's just that, I didn't believe you when you were so sincere. I...

I stroked her hand gently.
- No... It's ok...

Evelyn's POV:

He was just so calm and gentle and I didn't believe him.

- I love you...

He seemed surprised, but pleased. But the response was more surprising then I expected

- I love you too.

He didn't wait and went for it. He kissed me deeply and pulled me closer, I almost rejected the kiss, but the kiss i soon conquered me. After few seconds he broke the kiss, even if he seemed so into it.

- I know this is not the best place and is not that beautiful, but ... Will you be my girlfriend?

I almost cried. Since I fell for him I didn't expect anything will happen between us, because he was the mafia's son and I was a random girl. But even with this misunderstanding I said...

- I don't love you...
He seemed heart broken, but ..
- I adore and love you more than evrything and that's a yes !

He fell on his knees and actually started sobbing. I was surprised, I never saw him cry before.

- But sadly, I have a condition. You must not tell anybody about this, cause I know this will ruin your reputation... - I don't care about my reputation! I want you !
- And you will have me with this condition.
- Then I will accept any condition that may bring you to me.

I smiled and nodded.

- Now I'm yours, then I chuckled, and your mine

***

One year has passed. I went to college. Gabriel didn't need to, he has his future in front of him. Officially, he's the Mafia Ceo. This responsibility came sharply sad, his father's death. It was the first time I saw him cry since last year when I forgave him. It was sad even for me, but how it was for Gabriel, I haven't seen him for a few days cause he stayed at his father's grave for a few days...

He didn't deserve this pain. Even with these conditions, I had to continue with my school life. I was going to a really good college. Surprisingly, my friends from high school are in the same college as me. Sasha moved to London, so that was a happy ending for me.

***

It was a normal night. I couldn't sleep. I was ready to be scolded. Gabriel can be kinda bossy sometimes. When you're the boss, you have to teach people to, not only respect, but obey you. That's what he always says to me when he is shouting at people who are doing bullshit out of his hard work. When he came back, he looked tired and disorientated.

He looked straight into my eyes.

- Hi Gabriel...
- Why aren't you asleep Eve?
- I waited for you...
- Why did you... He sigh. When was the last time you slept?
- I can't sleep without you...

He bent his head down, turning his head slightly.

- Look baby I understand, but you're not a 5-year-old anymore, you have to learn to sleep by yourself...

I looked down and sighed.

- Sorry, Mr. Park. I grin at him.

Fastly, he looked directly at me.

- I'm sorry baby.
- Yes, Mr. Park. I will go now to the guest room to sleep with the maids like how I am.

I don't understand what I just got to say that, but I ran quickly while sobbing. I've gotta be strong, I know Gabriel is bossy sometimes, but I shouldn't let that stop me from spending time with him. I know he's tired and of course, I had to pour salt on the wound

Gabriel's POV:

I wanted to go back, but I couldn't. I fell on the ground while trying to run after her. I had to accept that my body was too tired to run after her. I went to bed. FUCK! I ruined everything again. I couldn't feel more remorse, I fell a sleep.

***