14

After I killed him, I took the knife and looked at it. It was full of knife and my heart knew it couldn't live anyone else than Evelyn. I took the knife and infiltrate it in my heart. I fell on my knees, the blood. soon slightly out of my veins. Killing me with every second that passed.

Storyteller's POV:

Gabriel was laying on the floor and Evelyn as well. Bet you can still remember when they first met, in the high school. When they first kissed... How protective and kind Gabriel was. How different, but special Evelyn was.
But still how much they loved eachother. You know when you fell in love with someone... Would you kill yourself for them?

Not long after, a person passing through the area heard the shots and immediately called the police. When the police arrived, they found the 3 dead bodies on the ground.

It turned out that the so-called James was arrested before, also for the crime.

Evelyn and Gabriel were taken by the ambulance, believing that they could be saved. In the end it turned out that the two could not be saved.

Not many people came to the funeral. Evelyn and Gabriel were placed in the same coffin, hands together. Evelyn's friends are the only ones who know Evelyn and they came, but Zack also came, who knew them both.

-Wait! Zack says to the priest. The priest stops and Zack pulls out a small velvet box from his pocket.

He opens it and puts it on their hands.

There were 2 wedding rings in the box. Both silver with precious stones. Zack started crying even more, Evelyn's friends as well. The only person who was not known why she was there, although it was obvious that she was suffering and crying, was Gabriel's mother.

His father was shot by James, who at that time left Evelyn's mother and her only for some money. And Gabriel's mother, remaining a widow, left the business to Gabriel, who, from the age of 18, became CEO.

After the coffin was closed and buried, Amelia, Gabriel's mother, came every evening and brought four flowers, two for her and two for him. She sat and cried, in her mind was only the thought that she could have been a better and responsible mother, that was the only thing that filled her mind.

end of story!

thank you very much for reading the story. Enter other stories too!