5

- No, you're not going anywhere. Miss Kristen told me when you came back, you were hurt and bleeding.
- That isn't right. I'm completely fine.
- I will report this to Gabriel...
- First, you always do that! Second, I have to tell him anyway...I'm going to my room.
When Gabriel came home, I came down as fast as I could.
- Gabriel wait!
- What?
- I...Uhm...I...
- Eve, just spit it out!
- Nevermind...
I tried leaving, but he grabbed my hand and pulled me closer, with almost no distance between our faces.

- You will tell me...

When I was about to tell something. He took my arm and frowned a little. He rolled up the sleeve of my shirt. Then he saw a mark. It was a punch mark.
- I see...
Then he sighed.
- Can you please bother to tell me what happened?
He said while leaning his head back on the wall. I sighed deeply.

- Do you remember Sasha?
- Sasha, he grinned, I wish I wouldn't...
- Then you still know she was my...bully.
He looked at me fast, directly in my eyes.

- She is what?
- My bully baby. Then, today, I had enough and I replied something back that made her mad. She punched me hard and I did that back. But then, she lied to the principle I called her loser and other mean words and he believed her...I understand if you're mad...

I bend my head down. Then he put a finger under my chin and lifted my head.

- I'm not mad. You're dating a Mafia baby girl. I'm just a little surprised, aren't softies meant to fight.
- They aren't, then I grinned, but that doesn't mean they can't...
Then I heard him quietly laugh.
- Now, if Mr. Mafia is done I will slowly...
Then I touched his hand and pulled them off my waist. When he realized, what I was doing he grabbed me closer by my waist.
- You ain't leaving baby girl...
Then he kissed me satisfied. I leaned closer a bit and whispered in his ear.
- You realize this is the guest living room and that everyone can enter this room, right?
Then he whispered back.
- I don't care, but if you do...
Then he slowly let my waist go.
- Gabriel, I told you what happened, but I didn't tell you what the principal told me...
He looked at me questioningly.

  - He told me to bring my legal guardian, as you know I was raised without my parents, cause I don't have any and I don't have siblings, I have to bring someone else...
- You mean that I have to come to your school as your legal guardian?
- Yes...
- Sorry baby, I can't...
He stepped in front, to the window and leaned his head back.
- But... Babe, why?
- I have a mission to attend.
I grabbed him by his tie and brought his face closer.
- That's not really nice to say, you know...
- So this is my punishment? I kinda like it...
- That would be your win. But that ain't happening.
He leaned in for a kiss, but I put my finger on his lips.
- Well, that is your punishment.

He looked irritated.
-What? Why?
He tried pushing my hands away and get closer, but he failed, cause if he would insist more, he would have hurt me. He looked at me again questioningly and a little mad I could say.
Then I smirked.
- Or...
Right then, he gave me a hopeful look.

- You have to come tomorrow to my college, or I'll might get expelled.

He grabbed me by my waist surprisingly fast and got his face close as mine and grinned at me. But I put my finger on his lips again and whispered:

- Deal?
- Deal baby...
- Then I allow you, but first...

The elevator was behind us and clicked the button that called the elevator without him noticing.

- What baby?
Then the elevator's door opened. I grabbed him by his coat inside and pressed the seventh floor.

- Mind if I...
Then, like he read my mind, he took me in his arms carrying me.
When the elevator stopped he slowly got out of the elevator and slowly let me down.

Gabriele's POV:

I gently pulled her with the back on the wall. She slowly lifted her arms up showing me that I'm free to do whatever I wanted to.
I started kissing her. I took it easy. Seeing that I first took it easy, she grabbed my arm and put it around her waist.

- Remember what I told you last time? " I don't take things easy" ...
- You're right baby... We shouldn't...

She grabbed me by my coat and gently kinda threw me in the bed. I was kissing her deeply. She was back. I never can explain this feeling and I won't ever can.

She slowly started to open my buttons on my shirt and after that, I let her throw it away. Then she broke the kiss a few seconds. I was on top of her.

She was intensely looking at me. I got off her. Then she looked down and grinned.

- You're impossible to bear...
- To bear or to support?
- Tottaly to bear.
- Why?

I crawled to her. Right then, she pulled me on top of her and began kissing me. I slowly took her dress of her. I was crazely moving and kissing her. Then, she suddently broke the kiss.

- That's why... Because of your moves.

- My moves huh?
- Yea...
I leaned in and kissed her.
- I love you..
- Me too...

Evelyn's POV:

But that was the last time I told him that the past weeks.
Few days later I haven't saw Gabriel that much. He would come at midnight and leave at 4 AM everyday. I felt he cared more of his job than me. One day he left his breakfast. He haven't ate for a long time. So I grabbed the meal I prepared and went to his office. It was a huge building, I forgot where his office was, so I asked where his office is.
- Hi ma'am! Can I ask what are you to mister Park?
- I'm his... Girlfriend.
She looked at me mad.
- I'm sorry, but miss Katie's mister's Park girlfriend. If you wanna do bullshit out of someone's relationship, you can fuck yourself and leave out of that door.
I was so confused.