Chapter 81.82

Chapter 81

    Yu Lishu brought Yu Tian and Lin Zhaochu to the office: "Sit down, I will introduce you to the situation of the Blue Star."

    Yu Lishu quickly described what happened in the past few years. The strength of the base is also developing too fast, and supernatural beings like to go out in groups. Most high-level zombies like to live alone, so they are easy to be wiped out. Blue star people suffer too few setbacks and it is difficult to advance.

    So Shen Qiu collected high-level zombies to organize the zombies to attack the major bases, thereby increasing the combat effectiveness of the Blue Stars and forcing them to advance.

    On the other hand, Yu Lishu was in charge of the four major bases. At first, everything was under his control, but later many organized aquarium zombies crawled out of the sea, and the zombies in the interior also lost control. Aqua Zombie's order.

    The aquatic zombies have all kinds of strange appearances and are huge, especially the huge zombie whales.

    Human beings are gradually losing the enemy. Except for the large bases, there are almost no survivors. The climate is getting worse and the supplies are getting scarcer.

    Yu Tian wore a military uniform with a constant temperature and could not feel how hot the weather was, but when she got off the warship, she saw that the river not far away had dried up. When she first came to Yancheng, many people went to the river to take a bath in order to save water costs. The river is at least ten meters wide.

    The weather is too hot, the water source is scarce, and the crops in the field can only be irrigated by water system supernatural beings, so the output is not high, and the food produced before the end of the world is basically exhausted, so now a pack of expired instant noodles can attract people.

    Most people can only survive by eating the flesh of aquarium zombies that are as rough as bark.

    "Most people with supernatural powers live in Yancheng base, but there are still some people who are stationed in Yongcheng base and Qinghu Town. The road is not peaceful recently. I dare not let them come to Yancheng rashly, so I still need to rescue them. " Yu Lishu said.

    "it is good."

    After Yu Lishu and the two of them finished talking about Blue Star's situation, they asked the assistant to notify people with fifth-level abilities to gather. An hour later, most of the fifth-level and above abilities arrived at the square. There was both joy and sadness on their faces. The joy was that they could finally escape from Blue Star, and the sorrow was that they had to say goodbye to their relatives and friends.

    In Yancheng, more than 7,000 supernatural beings have reached the fifth level, but only more than 6,500 people have reached the square, and nearly 500 people are unwilling to leave Blue Star. Friends who get along with each other day and night.

    Yu Lishu stared at the entrance of the square intently. He has lived in Blue Star for decades and has invested too much affection in this place. Now he feels very uncomfortable about leaving.

    There are more than 200,000 people in Yancheng, and there are only a few thousand people with abilities who have reached the fifth level. In order not to cause panic, he only explained the real situation to the ability users who met the rescue conditions, and asked them to contract with the ability before speaking. He swore an oath in front of the victim, and as long as he revealed a word, he would die suddenly.

    So only these 7,000 people in Yancheng know that Blue Star is about to be destroyed.

    He couldn't bear to tell everyone the truth, and didn't want them to spend the rest of their lives in phobia.