Chapter 06.10

Chapter 6

    The two ran into the dormitory, and Yu Tian locked the dormitory door behind her backhand, panting heavily against the door, and ran up to the sixth floor in one breath, which was too exhausting for her physical fitness.

    Shen Qiu was not much better than her, his legs were weak, not from being tired, but from being frightened.

    He slowed down for a while, and then said in shock: "Is that a zombie just now? It's so disgusting."

    Yu Tian took a sip of water for himself, suppressed his shock, and then said slowly: "What is this, the weather is so hot, no They will rot in one day, and then they are called disgusting."

    Shen Qiuguang felt disgusted when he thought about it, he shook his head in fear, and erased the image in his mind: "Sister Tian, ​​how do you know so much."

    "This is a secret." Yu Tian replied while packing the gauze and iodine used yesterday into the travel bag.

    "..."

    She put the travel bag on her back and picked up the tactical ax from the corner: "Shen Qiu, take out the leg knife from the bag, and then carry the remaining two bags. Let's go find Lin Zhaochu."

    "Okay."

    Yu Tian dialed Yu's father's number while walking, but the busy tone of "beep beep" kept coming from the phone, and he couldn't get through at all.

    Don't know if Father Yu is still alive?

    Shen Qiu also tried, but he couldn't get out. His parents died early, and his father had raised him all these years, so he had no complaints about being Yu Tian's little follower.

    When going downstairs, Yu Tian deliberately slowed down and avoided the duty room. After they left the dormitory building, they saw several students running towards them from a distance, followed by a group of zombies.

    "Run." Seeing that the situation was not good, Yu Tian immediately took Shen Qiu to the boys' dormitory.

    Fortunately, the few students didn't see them and ran towards the opposite of them.

    Yu Tian didn't know which floor Lin Zhaochu lived on, so she looked at the person behind her: "Shen Qiu, do you know where Lin Zhaochu lives?"

    He shook his head: "I don't know him well, so I don't know."

    Shen Qiu told her yesterday that after the director of the Political and Educational Office gave them a strict education, he saw that Lin Zhaochu's leg was seriously injured, so he gave him two days off. Unexpectedly, he should still be in the dormitory, so maybe all of this has not changed at all because of her time travel.

    Thinking about it carefully, I am terrified, then her ending has already been predetermined.

    She went up layer by layer. Fortunately, she didn't encounter zombies all the way. When she reached the fourteenth floor, Yu Tian's face turned pale in an instant, and her feet became weak. If Shen Qiu hadn't supported her from behind, She could have just rolled down the stairs.

    Shen Qiu thought she was tired from walking: "Shall we rest for a while?"

    Yu Tian stared at the door of a bedroom in front, 1403, in fear. Opportunities for those inside to come out.

    Ren Geng came.

    Yu Tian pulled the lever with his hand, but it didn't move.

    She knocked hard on the door: "Lin Zhaochu, are you in?" There