Chapter 16.20

Chapter 16

    Yu Tian exchanged compressed biscuits for two meal tickets. The breakfast provided in the cafeteria was very simple, only noodles and porridge buns. Even so, Yu Tian still thought it was better than dry compressed biscuits.

    At ten o'clock, the team set off.

    At this time, the sun has risen, and the activity of zombies under the sun will be reduced.

    However, sunlight only affects ordinary zombies, and has no effect on advanced zombies at all.

    She and Lin Zhaochu followed the army and squeezed into a van with other people who went to the city to search for supplies. Besides, there were some teams who drove by themselves.

    It's just that there are only about 20 of them together. The others finally escaped from the zombie siege, and they didn't have the courage to face the zombies in a short time. In addition, many people brought food into the base, so this mission , the majority of people are waiting and watching.

    There were three women and ten men in the van, and there were only seven seats. Yu Tian and Lin Zhaochu came earlier, and they both had seats.

    Before she got into the car, there was already a girl sitting in the corner. She huddled in the corner alone, her long black hair blocked most of her face, and she looked a bit withdrawn and melancholy.

    Yu Tian observed her for a long time, and only when she looked up out of the window did she see her face clearly.

    White and clean, like a small white flower that has not been exposed to wind and sun.

    Yu Tian recognized her at a glance, she was the heroine Su Yunjiao, she was as soft as a cloud as her name suggests.

    The other woman was probably in her forties, with sallow skin and a sad face. She must have lived an unsatisfactory life before the end of the world.

    Compared to other people's silence, she seemed very noisy, accusing her husband to others along the way. Said that her husband is delicious, lazy and doesn't care about his family at all. He ate up all the food she brought from home, and he didn't want to go out to find food.

    At first, there were some people who comforted her politely, so she talked more and more vigorously, complaining over and over again how miserable she was. Probably because she thought she was annoying, and no one would pay attention to her later.

    Half an hour later, the convoy stopped outside Yongcheng, and the car could not enter the city. After the end of the world, the city became a Shura field, and the pedestrians who went shopping turned into zombies, frantically chasing the surviving humans. After the driver's death, the vehicle lost control and caused many chain accidents. These cars are still stuck on the road.

    The person in charge is surnamed Feng, and everyone calls him Battalion Commander Feng. In addition to searching for materials, they are also responsible for investigating the situation in the city. He ordered thirty people to follow him into the city, and the others stood guard outside, waiting for orders at any time.

    Others can follow them to search for supplies, or they can freely decide.

    After entering the city, several private car squads greeted Battalion Commander Feng and left directly. The people in the van chose to follow behind the troops.

    Xing Yang was also in the private car team. Before he left, he smirked and blew Yu Tian a kiss.

    Yu Tian gave him an angry look.