Chapter 51.55

Chapter 51

    "Bai Li, am I dazzled? Why did I see that my team member is only 9 years old..." Yu Tian couldn't believe her eyes. People, Bo Li disappeared.

    Yu Tian got out of the crowd, looked around, and found Boli standing in front of a little boy.

    "Child, I'm asking you a very serious question, and you must answer it truthfully." Bo Li put one hand in his pocket, with a cold expression on his face, looking very unfriendly.

    The little boy in front of him, about eight or nine years old, was wearing a Mickey Mouse black T-sleeve and black sports shorts, and was playing with the Rubik's Cube with his head down.

    "Say." He didn't lift his head, his tone was very cold.

    Boli was stunned for a moment, but he didn't expect that this dead boy could be more pretentious than him. He took out two watches, put them in front of the little boy, and asked viciously: "Child, which of these two watches do you like?"

    Guan Ao He looked up and said, "I don't even like it." After speaking, he continued to play Rubik's Cube.

    Boli couldn't stand a child ignoring him, so he snatched the Rubik's cube from his hand angrily, and turned the Rubik's cube quickly with his slender fingers. In 5 seconds, the Rubik's cube was restored.

    Guan Ao was shocked.

    The contempt of the raccoon god.

    Guan Ao's expression made Boli very useful, very good, he looked like a normal child. He then asked: "Child, which of these two watches do you like, you must choose."

    Guan Ao frowned and pointed at one helplessly.

    Bo Li excitedly said to Yu Tian, ​​"Primary school students really like young geniuses!"

    "You won." Yu Tian clapped his hands expressionlessly.

    Guan Ao sighed, and said old-fashionedly: "Childish."

    "Oh." Boli snorted coldly, took Guan Ao's third-order Rubik's cube back into space, and replaced it with a disrupted fourth-order Rubik's cube. The third-order Rubik's Cube, those who are not naive should play the fourth-order Rubik's Cube, here you are."

    Guan Ao took the Rubik's Cube and continued to play.

    "Finished? Have you assigned any team members?" Bai Li asked Yu Tian.

    "Well, one is assigned, but the age of that team member is only nine years old. I guess it's a typo."

    "Hahaha, there must be a typo. What can a nine-year-old do but play Rubik's Cube?" Bai Li Smiling arrogantly, he glanced at Guan Ao inadvertently.

    Guan Ao felt offended, but he ignored it and continued to play with the Rubik's Cube silently.

    Yu Tian followed Bai Li's gaze, feeling a little nervous, and asked anxiously, "Little friend, is your name Guan Ao?"

    "Yes."

    Yu Tian's heart was broken, broken into pieces.

    She paused for a while before changing her disappointed expression into a friendly smile, "Coincidentally, I am your temporary captain, Yu Tian."

    "I know."

    "When did you know?"

    "You talked to that man Time."

    "...you're so smart." The

    bell rang, and at eight o'clock, Guan Ao put the Rubik's Cube back into his schoolbag, and looked at Yu Tian calmly: "What do you want me to do next?"