Chapter 11.15

Chapter 11

    There was more vitality on his face, unlike just now, as if he would become a fairy at any time, a sly smile flashed in her eyes.

    Lin Zhaochu was very angry, but he couldn't resist. He forced himself to calm down, but his vision began to blur until he completely lost consciousness.

    Taking advantage of him fainting, Yu Tian took out the core crystal. Although there was a 30% chance of being able to activate supernatural powers, there was also a 70% chance of turning into a zombie. She didn't dare adventure.

    She put the nuclear crystal into the dark groove of the tactical axe. In the book, a Tang Dao master inlaid the nuclear crystal on the knife, and the power of the Tang knife doubled. I don’t know if this nuclear crystal will be on her tactical axe. kick in.

    She raised the tactical ax and slashed at the table. The blade of the ax entered halfway, but did not cut off the corner of the table, and its power did not increase.

    Yu Tian scratched his hair impatiently, what went wrong?

    Shen Qiu was taken aback: "Sister Tian, ​​what are you doing suddenly chopping down the table?"

    "Nothing." She was lying on the sofa with a tactical ax in her arms, and suddenly she remembered that the Tang knife was used by high-level zombies. It was made of breastplate, so it could be fused with the nucleus crystal. It was so detailed that she almost forgot.

    Her small ax was only made of ordinary metal. She had no choice but to dig out the nucleus, and when she was about to put it back in her pocket, she stopped suddenly.

    The nucleus is too small, and it is easy to fall out in the pocket. It is better to put it in the tactical ax for safety. She put the nucleus in again, so let this be the storage room for the nucleus.

    After breakfast, Shen Qiu followed Ji Maoshi and others to search for supplies. Before the doomsday, there were transport vehicles transporting fresh ingredients to the cafeteria every day, so the ingredients in the cafeteria were only for one day.

    There are more and more survivors gathered in the cafeteria. The food will run out sooner or later. Ji Maoshi had to lead the students out to search for supplies. There were three of Yu Tian and the others to eat, so naturally they had to send one person to participate in the group action.

    Yu Tian really wanted to leave school quickly and go out to find Father Yu, but Lin Zhaochu was still in a semi-conscious state, so she had to guard him.

    At noon, Shen Qiu hurried back to have lunch, and then went out again. Many students were trapped on the roof of the teaching building, waiting for rescue.

    Yu Tian stayed in the lounge, and there was no one to talk to. She had nothing to do, so she took down the curtains, spread them on the floor, and practiced yoga.

    After doing a set of movements, the whole person felt a lot easier.

    Suddenly, she heard the person on the sofa groan in pain, she got up to check, Lin Zhaochu curled up into a ball, shaking constantly.

    Yu Tian sat beside him and straightened him upright. His cheeks were red and his brows were frowning, as if he was in pain.

    Accidentally touched his body, and it was so hot that it felt like an egg could be boiled on his body, so she quickly gave him another antipyretic, and he didn't sleep well, obviously his body was terribly hot, But like being frozen in an ice cellar, the whole body trembled.