Chapter 31.35

Chapter 31

    She was full of vigor, and her steps were fast, and she was already close to Lin Ying in a short time.

    Lin Ying was taken aback, and quickly built an earthen wall between the two of them. He thought it could block Yu Tian's attack, but he didn't expect that when he breathed a sigh of relief, the solid earthen wall cracked instantly.

    He only felt a blur in front of his eyes, and a fist hit him directly on the cheekbone, and he even heard the sound of bones breaking.

    The force of this punch was very strong, and it directly knocked him off his back, hitting his head heavily on the ground, with gold stars constantly appearing in front of his eyes.

    Before he could slow down, Yu Tian bent down and punched his fragile stomach. He arched his body and spat out a mouthful of blood with a ferocious face.

    As soon as he gathered his energy, he condensed a few earth thorns and shot at Yu Tian. Yu Tian reacted quickly, raised his tactical ax to block it, and Lin Ying took the opportunity to get up.

    An earthen platform was raised under his feet, and he stood firmly on it, looking down at Yu Tian from a height. He dipped a bit of blood from the corner of his mouth with his fingers and put it in his mouth, his eyes filled with raging anger.

    Yu Tian looked up at him, with a hint of unwillingness in his eyes, unwilling to let him go like this, she would give him back all the pain she had suffered.

    She came under the platform, swung the tactical ax like chopping a tree, and slashed towards the bottom of the platform. Lin Ying didn't expect Yu Tian to come up with this move, the earthen platform was shaking all the time, so he put his weight on the bottom so as not to fall.

    He quickly erected a few more soil thorns around the platform, Yu Tian had expected it, and took a few steps back. His ability was almost exhausted, and soon he couldn't hold on anymore, so he had to remove the soil thorn first.

    The moment he withdrew, Yu Tian rushed up with a stride, raised the battle ax high to charge up, and chopped down with one axe.

    A large gap was cut in the earth platform, and it was on the verge of falling. Yu Tian made another axe, and the earth platform collapsed immediately.

    In order to prevent Yu Tian from getting close, Lin Ying raised the earthen platform to a height of more than six meters, but unexpectedly, he hurt himself. He doesn't have defensive abilities to protect himself. Once he falls, bumping into something is a trivial matter, and breaking his hands and feet is something he can bear.

    His face turned blue with fright, and in a panic, he raised an earthen platform on the ground to prevent him from falling so high.

    Yu Tian sensed his intention, and when the earthen platform rose, he jumped on it. Lin Ying fell to her feet smoothly, she raised her silky face, and kicked him down gracefully.

    The ground was smashed.

    Lin Ying's body subconsciously covered his head, and when he landed, he supported the ground with his hands. The bone in the arm was broken abruptly, and a section of the broken bone came out, pushing the skin up. He lay on the ground, sweating profusely from the pain.

    Yu Tian stood on the earthen platform and looked down. It was a bit high, about three or four meters. She wanted to kick him off, but she fell into the embarrassment of not being able to get off.

    Yu Tian felt his feet slip, and the soil platform under his feet was no longer hard, but soft, as soft as the usual soil.

    His powers faded.