Chapter 21.25

Chapter 21

    Yu Tian went to the mission hall to pick up the team mission. The soldiers had already opened a passage in the city, and vehicles could already enter the city, so tomorrow there will be a large number of people searching for supplies.

    When going back, Yu Tian saw Xing Yang approaching from a distance, she continued to walk forward with a blank expression, trying to ignore him.

    When the two met, Xing Yang smiled mischievously: "Yu Tian,

    ​​did you just come out of the mission hall?" Yu Tian ignored him and walked straight past him.

    Xing Yang smiled lowly, his voice was a little hoarse, and he said sinisterly: "His injury is okay."

    Yu Tian stopped immediately, took two steps back, and said in a high tone: "What are you doing?" Meaning."

    Xing Yang restrained his smile, and stretched out his hand, trying to tidy up the loose strands of hair on her temples, but she ruthlessly knocked his hand away while it was still in the air.

    Yu Tian gave him a blank look: "Say what you have to say, don't move."

    Xing Yang withdrew his hand and asked tentatively, "Do you like that kid?

    " Whoever he likes has nothing to do with him.

    "Okay, I won't tease you, you are going to the city tomorrow, do you want to form a team together?"

    "No, I have my own plan."

    "What is the plan, or go with the soldiers?"

    "Yes."

    Xing Yang looked around, and suddenly said in a mysterious tone: "What kind of plan is this, have you heard of something called nuclear crystal?"

    Yu Tian was taken aback, pretending to be impatient and said: "No."

    He continued: " Head Miao in the base is my cousin. He revealed a secret to me. There is a blue crystal in the body of a high-level zombie, which is the energy core of the zombie. You have seen a high-level zombie, it was the last time you were in the pharmacy The ones I met in the game, their strength and speed are higher than ordinary zombies, very dangerous."

    Yu Tian was very surprised. It turned out that he knew about Nu Jing at this time, and he didn't disclose it to the original owner in the book.

    "Everyone knows that there are many people with supernatural powers in the Yancheng base, but they don't know why there are so many." He deliberately paused, with a bit of complacency in his eyes, as if he was trying to show off on purpose.

    Yu Tian complied with him, and asked curiously, "Why."

    "Because they took the nuclear crystal, tomorrow I will lead my team to look for high-level zombies in the city. If you go with me, I promise, If there are extra nuclei, I will give you one."

    "Why do you insist that I go with you."

    Xing Yang's voice was a little low: "Don't you see that I like you?"

    "..." Yu Tian was speechless for a while , I don’t even know what to say.

    "Hahahahaha." Xing Yang laughed loudly, showing a row of neat and white teeth, which smelled like sunshine, "I'm kidding you, I think I scared you."

    Looking at his ostentatious smiling face, Yu Tian Not happy at all: "Madman."

    His face suddenly darkened: "I am a lunatic. I hurt the person you like. If you are disobedient, I can kill him at any time. I am very happy." Generous, I don't mind if you have a bad face, but you have to remember that you are all mine."