Chapter 56.60

Chapter 56

    But Guan Ao smelled like a human, so strange.

    However, now is not the time to think about these, the hidden zombies must be eliminated first, otherwise they will be attacked at any time.

    Yu Tian looked at Bo Li thoughtfully, as if she was planning on him, but how could the kitty have bad thoughts.

    Boli shuddered, this look is very dangerous, he folded his arms helplessly, like a little lady who was molested, frightened: "What do you want, please don't look at me with such eyes, I You 'll be scared..."

    Yu Tian said seriously, "Your meat is indeed delicious, but your blood is even more fragrant. Since the zombie won't come out, you can consider tempting it."

    "Temptation? Are you... serious?" !"

    Yu Tian nodded, the knife was ready for him, a big knife more than one meter long.

    "I..." Boli still wanted to struggle, he wanted to ask Yu Tian why he didn't do it himself, and Guan Ao is also human, why not let him be the bait. He also saw several bandages wrapped around Yu Tian's body. There were blood stains on the bandages. Guan Ao's knee was also injured and there was blood on it. He collapsed a little. Why? Could it be that he is really Tang Seng? This is too sad Alright.

    He wanted to cry, but he couldn't cry, so he could only take the big knife Yu Tian handed him, and complained: "Xiao Tiantian, can't you make the knife smaller? This knife doesn't suit your lady at all."     Temperament , do you want me to cut off my arm?"

    Yu Tian was also very helpless: "I can't help it, I can't get smaller, the knife is sharp enough, and it won't hurt so much when I cut it."

A cut was made on his arm, the edge of the knife was indeed very sharp, with a light stroke, a big gash was cut in his arm, bright red blood gushed out like syrup, the air was sweetened, it was so delicious.

    "Suck it up." Yu Tian couldn't help but sucked his saliva.

    Boli looked at her without words: "You are enough."

    Yu Tian smiled: "It's so sweet."

    Bai Li thought she was making fun of him, and swung his arm arrogantly, the blood dripped all over the ground, and the smell spread farther and farther.

    The black shadow rushed towards him, and before Baili could hide, Guan Ao released a space blockade, trapping it in a triangular space, with chains entangled its hands and feet.

    Yu Tian saw its appearance clearly this time, it was small in size, like a ten-year-old child, its whole body was pitch black, even the whites of its eyes were black, almost blending into the night.

    Its body is hunched, with three pairs of arms growing on its body, a bit like a spider, it only has the second level, and it can't move at all under Guan Ao's space blockade.

    "Bai Li, it's still greedy for your body." Yu Tian gloated a little.

    Its body couldn't move, but it kept spitting out viscous saliva, and its dark eyes stared greedily at Boli, wishing to eat him in one bite.

    Bo Li was so disgusted that he could still recall the sticky feeling. He didn't save the bullet at all, and beat it to pieces in the head to relieve his anger.

    Yu Tian didn't dislike it at all and took out the nuclei from its brain, and there was even a faint smile on the corner of his mouth.

    Both Boli and Guan Ao are a bit of a clean freak and don't like to do this kind of thing, so I leave this drudgery to Yu Tian. Every time he watched her take out the core crystal, Boli felt panicked, and he turned his eyes to the side, not wanting to look at her at all.