Chapter 71.75

Chapter 71

    He smiled calmly: "It's okay, it will grow out."

    "But it hurts." Yu Tian felt resentful, obviously Lin Zhaochu had never done anything bad, why did he have to suffer all this.

    The woman next to her was crying so much that she was upset, Yu Tian couldn't help but slap her: "Did I kill your whole family, or dig up your family's grave."

    She slapped so hard that Sun Qianqian was knocked to the ground , the whole person was stunned, the corner of her mouth was beaten with blood, she hung her head and dared not make a sound.

    "Help them both heal." Yu Tian ordered.

    After Sun Qianqian was beaten, she became obedient all of a sudden, she got up carefully, and first treated Lin Zhaochu's arm. She understood that Yu Tian's sudden anger was because Lin Zhaochu was injured, that's why she got so angry. If he couldn't heal his arm, he might still be beaten.

    Sun Qianqian's cheeks were swollen, and she could heal with a simple treatment, but she didn't treat herself, and put all her energy on Lin Zhaochu's arm. He was so badly injured that his entire arm was gone, and it took her looking power to heal him.

    After about five minutes, Lin Zhaochu's arms had grown completely. She leaned on the chair exhaustedly, swallowed a nucleus crystal, and continued to treat the child next to her.

    The child's ability was damaged, which caused some injuries to his internal organs. She treated him for half a minute, and all his internal injuries were healed.

    Sun Qianqian slumped on the chair and looked at Yu Tian pitifully: "It's all right."

    "Yeah." Yu Tian looked at Lin Zhaochu and Guan Ao, "Let's go now, maybe someone will catch up."

    Yu Tian was very happy He was about to leave the door without looking at Sun Qianqian at all.

    Sun Qianqian quickly chased after her, but she was panting because she was running too fast: "Aren't you going to take me with you?"

    Yu Tian frowned, "Why did you take you?

    " You guys, I can't go back to Yancheng alone without fighting power."

    It takes half a day to drive from the Yancheng base here, and the road must be full of dangers, and she probably won't be able to go back alive. Since Yu Tian didn't kill her, it meant that he still had a little compassion for her, and if she surrendered temporarily, maybe Yu Tian would agree to protect her.

    When the time comes, people from other teams will surround and suppress Yu Tian, ​​so she can return to the main team.

    "Oh." Yu Tian was amused. She pinched Sun Qianqian's chin and said darkly, "You think I dare not kill you? You even want to use me as your bodyguard."

    Yu Tian thought that she hadn't killed her . That's very merciful, I didn't expect that she would not be satisfied, and imagined that she would bring a spy with her.

    It's ridiculous.

    Sun Qianqian felt the killing in her eyes, but there was no difference between letting her go on the road alone and killing her. The end times are too chaotic, and a girl like her may encounter something more terrifying than zombies, she dare not even think about it.

    She hugged Yu Tian's hand tightly, as if she was holding a life-saving straw. Her tears were dim and she begged bitterly: "Please take me away with you. I want to live. I have everything I brought with me. I will definitely not Trouble for you guys. It must be very inconvenient if you don't have any healers in your team, I'm really useful, I..."