Chapter 36.40

Chapter 36

    Yu Tian continued to look at the use of contribution points. Contribution points can be used as money and can be used to buy: [1: Nucleus

    [2: Meal ticket

    [3: Survival materials

    [4: Base position (note: conditional)]

    [5: Renting houses or warehouses

    [6: After development

    , she continued to turn back, and wrote a few large characters in red pen on it: "Those who defected from the base will be punished."

    Of course, this is only for restricting people with supernatural powers, and there are explanations in small characters below, If you have to leave the base, you have to pay expensive "liquidated damages". The survival manual does not say how much liquidated damages are.

    Yu Tian knew that this was just to intimidate the new superpowers. After all, this is the end of the world, and they may die at any time when they go out to do tasks. Even if he defected, he would just treat this person as dead, and no one would have the time to investigate.     People with supernatural powers can be allocated free accommodation. It is very safe here and there is no need to worry about zombie attacks. In the previous month, newcomers have newcomer benefits, free meals in the cafeteria, free treatment, and a 5% bonus to mission contribution points.     Of course, there are conditions. You must participate in group tasks more than three times a month, and group tasks will be assigned contribution points according to your position.     The missions in the mission hall are not mandatory, and you can participate freely. There are two kinds of missions in it. One is missions dispatched by the base, and you can get contribution points.     The other is a private mission. The employer will deliver the remuneration to the base in advance, and then the base will post it to the mission hall. Of course, the base will take a part of the service fee, which can provide employer information hiding services, and also avoid disputes between employers and mercenaries.     After Yu Tian read the survival manual, she had a general understanding of the Yancheng base, and she calculated the supplies she had. Three barrels of gasoline, two pistols, one Land Rover, twelve tomatoes, three cans of Coke, and some miscellaneous daily necessities.     Really poor.

    She came to the cafeteria according to the map on the survival manual. In the free area, she showed a temporary ID card to eat by herself. There was a Polaroid photo on the ID card, which was only used by herself.

    There are very few dishes in the buffet area, only fried potato shreds, pumpkin soup, steamed buns and rice, which seemed very simple before the end of the world, but now they are considered very rich, at least enough to keep you full.

    Yu Tian added some winter melon soup to the rice, and ate two bowls of rice with shredded potatoes. She hadn't eaten rice for several days, and she felt a long-lost satisfaction in her stomach.

    After eating, she went to the exchange hall, ready to exchange the supplies into contribution points. First, she asked the price of the two guns. Since there were no bullets, each was only worth fifteen points. She asked again the price of gasoline, which was five cents a barrel.

    There are forty-five contribution points in total, and she wants to change to a nuclear crystal, which is still five contribution points short.

    She asked about the price of the Land Rover again. It was so cheap that she was speechless. It was only worth two contribution points. The reason was that there were unowned cars parked everywhere on the street. She still had half a tank of gas in her car. Land Rover is more suitable for running in the wilderness than a car, so she was given two contribution points.