Chapter 46.50

Chapter 46

    Although he knew that he did a lot of flirting, Yu Tian was also surprised when he saw this little skirt.

    "You are too good, why do you have everything." It's like A dream.

    Bo Li smiled and said nothing, he is powerful and strong.

    Yu Tian wiped her hands and face with the unused wet wipes. The skirt on her body was too torn and not elegant. She didn't show politeness to him. She took a knee-length black suspender skirt with two straps. The fingers are wide, and the style is simple and unobtrusive.

    "Thank you, wait for me for a while, I'll go to the next room to change."

    "Well, I'll wait for you here."

    Yu Tian has a good figure and wears everything she wears like haute couture. She had no choice but to tear off a strip of cloth from the changed skirt, and tied a low ponytail as a headband.

    "Let's go." Yu Tian's movements were quick, and he came out in a few minutes.

    Boli thinks he has seen many beauties, but he has never seen one with a better temperament than her. She is wearing a simple little black dress and can wear a supermodel's high-end sense. She is tall and charming, and her aura is very strong.

    After she tied up her hair, her entire face was exposed, her bright facial features were very aggressive, and her beauty was very flamboyant.

    When he didn't pay attention, he was stunned. When he came back to his senses, she had already gone far away, "Xiao Tiantian, wait for me!"

    Yu Tian smiled.

    When he was in a daze, Yu Tian saw amazement in his eyes. In the era when little white flower heroines were prevalent, her appearance could only be regarded as a vicious female supporting role, and she was forcibly degraded.

    With this skin on her face, she has seen too many cloudy eyes full of desire. The pure appreciation in his eyes made her feel very comfortable. It was a respect that could only be seen from a distance and could not be desecrated.

    "Hey, this place is like a maze, how do we get out." Bai Li sighed.

    "Maze?" Yu Tian looked at him suspiciously.

    "That's right, every corridor is the same, and the structure of the rooms on both sides is also the same. I just searched for a long time but couldn't find the exit."

    Yu Tian was silent for a moment, and pointed to the number plate on the door: "There is a door on the door. Number."

    "I know there is a number, but it's nothing to do with the number."

    "When we came down, the first room we passed was number 057." Yu Tian explained.

    Boli's expression was a little stiff, he coughed lightly, to cover up his embarrassment: "Ahem, I knew it a long time ago, it was just a test for you, you are very smart, and you have passed the test, I promise to accept you as my apprentice and become my disciple. The one hundred and eighth inner disciple..."

    "Master, stop reading." Yu Tian said.

    "Okay." Bai Li accepted it when he saw it was good.

    Now the number on the door is 229, walk in the direction of decreasing numbers, and you will be able to get out.

    All the way was smooth, and soon the two returned to the original point. They walked through the long underground passage, their steps were much easier than before, and Boli even hummed a song.