Chapter 26.30

Chapter 26

    There was a warm current in my heart, Yu Tian picked up the sanitary napkin, and couldn't help but pursed her lips and smiled.

    She returned to the bedroom with her wet hair loose, a candle was lit in the room, Lin Zhaochu sat on the chair beside the bed, the dim light seemed to cast a soft light on him, hazy and a little unreal Feel.

    Hearing footsteps, he turned and looked outside the door: "Come and sit."

    "Yes." Yu Tian approached him and sat on the chair next to him.

    He held a clean towel in his hand: "I'll wipe your hair for you."

    Yu Tian's hair was like seaweed, thick and black, and it was draped over his shoulders like satin. He started from the end of his hair and slowly went down Wipe on.

    He moved very lightly, and Yu Tian leaned back on the chair, eyes closed, like a kitten that has been plucked for comfort.

    It almost didn't make a comfortable "humming" sound.

    After Lin Zhaochu helped her brush her hair, he saw that her starry eyes were tightly closed, her breathing was steady, and she was already asleep.

    He opened the home medicine box, dipped a cotton swab with iodine, carefully raised her arm, and applied the medicine to her.

    The wound touched the water, and the surrounding skin turned white. The wound was not big, but deep, as if it had been pecked by an eagle, even the skin and flesh.

    There are five or six such wounds on each hand. Just now, her whole body was covered with blood, and the wounds were covered up a little. It didn't look as serious as it is now.

    Although his movements were very light, Yu Tian was awakened by the pain. She gritted her teeth, closed her eyes tightly, tried not to show the pain on her face, and her face was still peaceful.

    When I took a bath, I had already felt the pain once, but I didn't expect the pain to be even worse under the power of iodine.

    When Lin Zhaochu healed all the wounds on her hands, a thin head of sweat was already forming on her forehead, and her temple hair was sticking to her forehead in a mess.

    Lin Zhaochu carefully wiped the sweat off her forehead with a towel, and hugged her horizontally.

    Her eyelashes fluttered slightly, but she didn't open her eyes. Although he looked thin, his arms were very strong, and he held her firmly on the bed.

    Lying on the soft bed, Yu Tian felt a dull pain in her back. She also had injuries on her back, but Lin Zhaochu didn't know it through the clothes.

    She wanted to turn over and sleep on her stomach after Lin Zhaochu left, but for some reason, he stood by the bed for a long time and refused to leave.

    Just when she was about to open her eyes, a sudden clear breath came towards her, and the corner of her mouth was touched by something soft, as light as a feather.

    In the silent room, she seemed to be able to hear the beating of her heart.

    I don't know when Lin Zhaochu left. When she opened her eyes, the room was empty.

    The next day, Yu Tian searched the whole house again and found some daily necessities, and she put all the useful ones into her backpack.

    After packing up, Yu Tian activated the defensive ability, raised the tactical ax to open the door, and when the door opened, she found that there was not a single zombie outside the door.