Chapter 1

(CHAPTER 1 IS NOW OUT!!!!)

Hi! I'm Angela, but you can call me Angel. I'm 9 and my birthday is coming soon. In case you didn't know, I'm the daughter of the famous leader of the PAW Patrol! When I turn 10, my father will hand me the role of the leader of the PAW Patrol! For now, I'm still in school, still learning and making friends. I do have my best friend in the whole wide world, his name is Keith, and his mom works at a pet parlor. Whenever my dad goes to get Rubble to his bath appointment, I tag along with him to see Keith. There is also a friend of mine named Ally. Her most favorite thing to do is skateboard I think it's because her dad loves to skateboard too. Then again, her dad is the dumbest person you'd ever meet, well at least according to my dad. Right now, I'm getting ready for school. I put on my denim jacket with my white shirt and denim jeans. I have lots of pairs of shoes (Duh, cause her dad is rich 🤑💰🪙💵) so I wear one different pair each day. My denim jacket also has a PAW Patrol badge on it. I put on my pink socks with white polka dots and then put on my pink and white shoes. I run downstairs, eat my breakfast, brush my teeth, run to my bus stop. My dad normally packs my snack bag before he leaves for missions. Robo-dog walks me to my bus stop, to make sure nothing happens to me, even though the PAW Patrol badge on my jacket is actually a tracking device, my dad still wants me to be safe, and I still get that, I want to be safe myself! I get on the bus and sit next to Ally. Keith takes a different bus. We talk on the bus until we get to Adventure Bay Elementary School.

(Speaking of school, I am doing my math homework while writing this. Anyways, that was all for chapter 1. Hope you liked it!)