Chapter 3

2 days have passed by since I got suspended, but it didn't affect me. My dad was chill about it anyway, I guess he understood why I got suspended in the first place. I was texting Keith an answer to his math question when suddenly my dad came through the door and asked me if I wanted to come with him on a mission. I was super excited, so I said yes and got dressed in the PAW Patrol uniform he had for me since I was going to be the next leader of the PAW Patrol. I looked at myself in the mirror. "This will be me when I'm the leader of the PAW Patrol." I said to myself, admiring my look. I ran to the control room and stood next to my dad. I watched and listened very closely, so I knew what to do when I become leader. When he was done, he went down the pole and I went down with him. I got on back of his ATV and we drove off.

» At Town Hall «

We stopped at Town Hall and saw Chickaletta on top of Town Hall's roof. Mayor Goodway was panicking about her purse chicken. I decided since I couldn't do anything but watch my dad on how he leads missions, I comforted Mayor Goodway so she would calm down. After the mission, a bunch of reporters came with questions on who I am. So, my dad and I had to explain that I was his daughter that apparently no one recognized. 

» Back at the Lookout «

After that day, I had been on the news all week, talking about how I'm the famous leader of the PAW Patrol's daughter and that no one knew that I even existed. At first, I was offended, but then I realized that at school everyone except Hailey, Ally, and Keith would bother me with questions about being the famous hero's daughter. At that point, I was glad I was suspended. Hailey only knows because her father is my dad's biggest enemy, Harold Humdinger. Just then, I was called for dinner. I had some gravy and rice, and it was the best food you would ever taste. The funny thing about it was that you could hear Rubble's crunching from a mile away. It was time for me to go to bed, so I brushed my teeth, tied up my hair, and put on my pajamas. I hopped into bed while my dad read a bedtime story. It was about a prince and a princess falling in love. It was my favorite story, I reminded me of Keith. He was like the prince, and I was the princess who fell in love with him.

⋙ Midnight ⋘

I was locked in a cage, in a cold, dark room. A certain figure of a human came to view. It looked like my dad, but with brown-ish blonde-ish hair. He whispered something I couldn't hear. Then I woke up. This was a dream that I think had some sort of meaning to it. I took my iPad and searched for whatever that kind of dream means. There were two results. 1. You know someone you don't know. 2. Something's haunting you. Both of these creeped the shit out of me. I was confused with the first one. How do I know someone I don't know? Unless, it means someone related to me, that I don't know about. I found the second one impossible. You'll know why in another chapter. I got up out of bed at 5:39am to get a snack, to get my mind off of this dream. When I walked out of my room, I saw something tall walking downstairs. "Could it be? The same person I saw in my dream?" I thought to myself. Curious, I decided to follow them, but first, I grabbed my baseball bat, just in case. I followed the figure downstairs into the kitchen. They didn't turn on the light, it looked like they knew where they were going. I heard a cabinet open in the darkness. I thought it was a robber that got through the window upstairs maybe. So, I swung my bat directly at their nuts. It was so dark; they didn't even see me in front of them.

⋙ 30 seconds later ⋘

I. Fucked. Up.

Long story short, it was actually my dad I hit. He was just getting a cup of coffee at 5 in the morning. So, my ass got whooped by the belt and it actually still hurts. 😃👍

(Did you like this chapter? I made it a little funny at the end on purpose.)