Chapter 4

I had to apologize to my dad since I basically smacked him in his nuts with a baseball bat. Either way, I knew I was still getting my ass whooped.

⋙ Morning ⋘

I had completely forgotten everything that happened last night (I guess that beating was that bad). I couldn't remember my dream, or why I woke with my ass burning. I took a shower because it has been a whole day since I last showered and that's just disgusting. After getting dressed, I went to the underworld. The thing is my dad's also a demon. What confuses me most is why I'm half vampire. He doesn't answer my question when I ask him. Now, I'm trying to find out myself. I went through the portal, and I walked into my room in the underworld castle. I decided to fly to Vampire Cove, since I'm half vampire. I think it's cool that I can transform into a bat.

» Vampire Cove «

There was this one girl that I knew here in Vampire Cove, her name is Lara. I play hide and seek with her here, and at night, we hunt down some humans. You know, for food. We are vampires, I mean, what did you expect? Some of the vampires here I question. I wonder if one of them could be my mother or something, which could be the reason why I'm half vampire instead of demon like my dad. One thing I do know, is that If I get over Keith, Lara is my next crush. She's very adorable, funny, and we have so much in common. Remember when I said that you would find out why I couldn't be getting haunted by something? This is what I mean, I'm a vampire, nothing can haunt me if I'm already from the underworld. Anyways, it was time for me to leave so I said goodbye to Lara and left through a portal back to the human world, back in my human form. I decided to play with the pups since they were so adorable! I ran downstairs and found them all scattered around, doing nothing. So, I threw a ball in front of Nina. Let me explain who these new pups are.

Christy - Chase's daughter - 6 - Police pup/Spy pup 💙

Milly - Marshall's daughter - 5 - Firefighter pup/EMT pup ❤️

Tina - Rocky's daughter - 6 - Recycling pup 💚

Nina - Rubble's daughter - 4 - Construction pup 💛

Zelda - Zuma's daughter - 7 - Water Rescue pup/ Lifeguard pup 🧡

Ace - Skye's son - 8 - Aviator pup 💜

Nina started chasing the ball around and the rest of them joined. I laughed at how silly they were.

"I got it!" said Nina.

"No! I got it!" said Milly

Ace sat on my lap, and I scratched behind his ears. He loved it when he was getting a scratch behind his ears. Soon, the pups were tired of chasing the ball and I let them rest on the couch. These pups are going to be the new PAW Patrol pups when I'm the leader. Their parents are out with my dad since it was an ultimate rescue. 

Basically, Harold Humdinger is doing some stupid evil stuff. He's as stupid as his daughter. I wonder how he lets her come to school every day with makeup plastered on her face like she's a reality sized barbie doll. I don't even come to school with makeup on my face, and she's not even ugly without makeup either! All I do is put gloss on my lips before I go to school, that's it. The thing is, my dad is rich, and I don't even use the makeup he gets me. But no, we got Hailey out here with all the makeup in the world on her face, out here looking like a barbie doll on crack, out here looking like it's the last day to be pretty, out here looking like she gon' get a boyfriend with her plastic ass. I should really stop though.