Chapter 8

Ryder's POV

Everything was ready, and Angel was on her way. There was a crowd of people waiting to see her. She grew up so fast. Robo-dog had just updated me that they have arrived.

Angela's POV

Robo-dog and I arrived at the party. Once I walked in, all eyes were on me. I made sure to hold up my parasol over my shoulder while elegantly walking on the beautiful orange carpet. There was an applause for me, I felt so honored. I saw my dad and ran to him. He picked me up and hugged me tightly. He set me down, and I ran to my friends.

"Happy Birthday Angel!" Ally and Keith said together.

"Thanks Guys!" I told them.

After everyone said happy birthday to me, it was time for cake.

⋙ After that ⋘ (Slowly loosing motivation.)

All the children went to the pool or the arcade room. My friends and I went to the pool room. There is a booth where they give out the bath suits and towels. There is also girl and boys changing rooms. My friends and I already brought bath suits, but first, I had to go back into my room and take off the dress and put the bath suit on, then go back to the pool room. We played around in the pool for a while, then we went to the arcade room. Keith and Ally were staying over for the weekend, so once everyone left, we watched a movie.