Chapter 15

(This is about what Angel's friends think about her.)

Keith's POV

I see Angel every day at school. It's like every day I see her, she's more beautiful than the day before. I guess you could say I'm developing a little crush on her. One thing I wonder, is if she'll like me back. And I do not want to be the guy that gets rejected by the most popular girl in the school. She has the best personality, which made her popular even before everyone found out she was famous. Now there is one person I hate though. You might think it's Hailey, but no. It's her fucking brother! Everyone knows Damien has a huge crush on her. He always tries to impress her every fucking day! I hate him so much! Like bitch, get you another girl. I think he likes her because she's the prettiest girl ever. I mean, I can't blame him for that, but everything else he does is plain stupid. You don't have to impress someone to make them like you. Do you ever see me bringing flowers to her every day? I don't think so! But I just know that one day, I'll confess my feelings for her...one day.

Ally's POV

Angel is a pretty great person! She never breaks a promise. Like this one time, she dropped my water bottle, and it broke. She promised me she would buy me a new one. The next day, she came back to school with the very same water bottle, except it wasn't broken. She respects everyone except Hailey. I can't blame her for not liking Hailey. She's the daughter of the most troublesome villain. To be honest, if your own brother hates you, that says a lot. They say you can't judge a book by its cover and it's true! When we first met Hailey, we thought she was a good girl. Turns out, she is a horrible person. She poured milk in some kid's bag of potato chips! Angel on the other hand, helps people and gives. All Hailey can do is destroy people and take things for granted. She doesn't even say thank you! Which is why I'm friends with Angel, at least she says thank you.

Damien's POV

Angela may be a great human being, but she's still mine! That idiot Keith like her too! He'll doesn't have a chance with her. I bring her flower, chocolates, stuffed animals and he gives her nothing. If he brought things for her, maybe he'd have a small chance. The thing is, Angel is really cute, who wouldn't want her? Plus, she's the most popular person in the school. If I got with her, I'd be famous. It might sound like I'm just using her for fame, but I truly love her. I can't wait until she falls for me, with her beautiful amber eyes and her lovely smile.

Hailey's POV

I'm pretty sure I said all I needed to say about Angel a few chapters ago.