Chapter 13

(I was using that as a pfp for 10 minutes and then I changed it back to my normal one. This chapter is specifically for ItzJustKai.)

Angela's POV

I never told you about the rest of the kids in my class. I do know that most of their parents know my dad.

Caleb Brown - He is a nice 9-year-old child. He's very innocent and loves animals. His dad is a friend of my dad who lives in the Jungle. If I'm correct his name was Carlos or something.

Sabrina Swashbuckle - She is a friend of Hailey Humdinger. Her dad is some stupid pirate named Sid. I have never seen him when my dad goes on missions though.

Cassidy Flappington - She's also a friend of Hailey. She's a part of the royal family. I wonder why she hangs out with Hailey. If her dad knew, I'm pretty sure she would never become the Princess of Flappington.

Damien Humdinger - He's basically a gender bend version of Hailey. Hailey and Damien are siblings, but I think they hate each other. I also heard he had a crush on me, which is probably why he bullies anyone else but me.

That's all the important people you should know about in my class. Right now, I'm headed to bed for school tomorrow.

~Midnight~

Again, I was in my thoughts. This time, my other father wasn't here. I wandered around until I found a small cave opening, big enough to fit me. I walked in...

(CLIFFHANGER!!!!)