Chapter 12

Angela's POV

Today is the day my dad teaches me how to ride an ATV. I am super excited! Once I get the hang of everything, I can lead a team of adorable, sweet puppies. First things first, my uniform. Every PAW Patrol leader should wear the appropriate PAW Patrol uniform. The second thing is to head down to the garage. Lastly, you wait for a trusted adult with experience of leading a team of dogs - Like my dad - to tell you your instructions.

Ryder: "It's your first time learning how to drive an ATV, am I right?"

Angel: "Yup!"

Ryder: "Great! First step is to get on the ATV and sit comfortably."

I got on the ATV and sat comfortably.

Ryder: *Gives instructions on how to use the ATV because I am too lazy to write it out*

~Later~

Angel: "Yay! That was fun!"

Ryder: "Y-Yeah..." *Nearly about to throw up*

Angel: "Do you mind if I go see Keith today? Please?"

Ryder: "Sure!" *Runs to the toilet*

I cheered and ran to my room to get dressed. There was no way was going to Keith's house and I'm still in my uniform. I'm going to be honest; I didn't even notice how sick my dad looked. I guess I didn't care. After I dressed, I went to Keith's house. His house wasn't too far from the Lookout so, I can just walk there. When I arrived, Keith answered the door. The entire time I was at his house, we gossiped about everyone in our class.

Keith: "Damien is horrible! He doesn't even throw away his trash!"

Angel: "Well, let's be for real. We caught him picking his nose in class, on camera!"

Keith: "Oh my god I almost forgot I had that in my camera roll!"

We both started laughing at the video we had of Damien picking his nose and eating it. It might be disgusting, but to us, it's hilarious! Keith was my first friend. We've known each other since Pre-K. I have had a crush on him since second grade, obviously I can't tell him that I like him. It would ruin our amazing friendship, and I don't want it to end. Which is why, I can never tell him how I truly feel about him. It was time for me to go. I said bye to Keith and left. I ran back home. As soon as I walked into the house, I smelt the beautiful smell of my dad making dinner.

(That's all for now! Hope you enjoyed!)