Optimus Prime - Caught in the act

Finally, there's lemon of the big bot for you guys.

Warnings:
-lemon-
-dirty language-

Reader is femme Cybertronian.

~~~

The Nevada desert was cruel to everyone today, even the Autobots couldn't escape the heat the sun was providing these last days. The kids had various of ideas how to help you all, but it only worked for a few minutes or never at all.

It was late night and the heat was radiating off the thin walls in the base everywhere.
Arcee was lucky she had her own berthroom, so she could lock herself and get her armour off but you.
If you would do the same thing your sparkmate would scold you for showing what's not appropriate (and only his).
And your sparkmate being the mighty Optimus Prime himself, who wouldn't listen to that deep, demanding and sexy voice.
So, you had to stay in your armour, which was uncomfortable and you were getting hot. It also didn't help you felt yourself getting sweaty. Sudden deep growl from your sparkmate startled you, either he is getting sweaty too or he was having a nightmare, it wasn't uncommon for him and often woke up terrified in middle of night. Your hugs and love was what he seeked always after his nightmares.
You sighed and tossed yourself on the berth carefully not to wake Optimus and took off your armour appropriate or not.

Underneath Cybertronian armour is soft, leather like frame with still some armour like details, which is acting like human skin. Armour is something like accessory that every Cybertronian is born with and can alter it as they want.

You layed back on the berth feeling much comfortable and lighter, the armour weighs something too. But still the feeling of being exposed was still in your processor, you didn't mind that all you wanted was to sleep.
Suddenly you felt the berth beside you move, Optimus rolled over to you in his recharge his servo falling on your hip joint. He pulled you close to his frame making you hotter than you were before. The heatwaves radiated off of Optimus's armour into your frame, suddenly you realized you had your armour off and his servo was dangerously close to your private part.
His servos started to move on your smooth frame, each time going further and further South. You shrieked as he opened his optics, his optic lights shinning on you.

"Don't you think this is quite inappropriate?"

He asked, you could practically hear the lust that was speaking from him.
Now things are about to get interesting.
You smirked, pulling yourself closer to him.

"I was getting sweaty from the armour."

You purred nuzzling into his neckcables, even it was dark you knew Optimus was blushing, he was such a dork. He put both of his servos on your hips pulling you away from him. He sat up and undone his upper armour letting it slide off him, you felt yourself getting heated as you stared at his muscular frame. Optimus noticed your stare and decided to turn to you fully, now you also could see his arousal and also smell it.

"I suppose I was sweaty too, sweetspark."

Now, who's being a tease?
He let his servos roam your frame stopping at the sensitive spots to give them extra attention. When you had enough of his teasing you sat in his lap, making his optics open wide from surprise. He also chuckled putting his servos on your hips soon ending on your aft, giving it a squeeze.

"What did I tell you about taking your armour off?"

"It is inappropriate, I know."