Ratchet - Sire

Reader is female human.

This takes place in RiD.

Request made by lovely @Butterflymed

+++

He left when you needed him the most, but came back in the most troubling times.

+++

"Ratchet, please don't go!"

Pleased Miko as she tried to push the medic away from the spacebridge.

He was the last of the Autobots that stayed on Earth and now he decided to leave and go back to Cybertron. Kids were destroyed to hear this, but you were the most.

Ratchet was your husband/sparkmate for some time now and it broke your heart knowing you'll never see your lover ever again.

Ratchet sighed as he pushed Miko gently away.

"You knew this will come one day. So let me go."

Miko hugged his pede, shaking her head almost crying. He was the reason why you all were hanging out together and without him it will never be the same. Ratchet picked Miko up and took her to human area, dropping her on couch.

"Do you really need to go?"

"Jack, my assistance here came to the end. I'm useless here. On Cybertron there are plenty Cybertronians who need me."

"I understand."

Ratchet turned to you, you were seated next to Raf near the groundbridge controls.

"(y/n), I-"

"You're much more needed on Cybertron than here, honey. They need you."

He smiled at you and put his servo near you, rubbing your cheek with his digit. He leaned closer to you, kissing you gently on the lips. It was sweet kiss but full of sadness.

"I'll miss you, (y/n)."

"I'll miss you too."

---

It has been some time, well four years, since Ratchet left and you were doing surprisingly fine for single mother.

After Ratchet left you started to feel little dizzy and visited June for help and what she discovered was surprise even for you. You were pregnant with twins. Ratchet's twins. Your kids were brought to this world with help of June. Not so long after the whole Jasper knew you were single mother and started few rumours how you got your kids. This made you move to another city, Crown city. You bought smaller cottage near the forest with beautiful view at the city, nice place where your children could grew up.