Blurr - Bad Case Of Love

Request made by lovely @Butterflymed

---

It was supposed to be normal and boring summer break at your dad's place along with your younger brother, none of you expected to find giant alien robots and become part of their team. But there you are at Scrapyard talking to Bumblebee helping him find a way how to be a good leader.

Out of nowhere sound of two engines roared through the Scrapyard annoucing arrival of Sideswipe and Blurr back from their 'speed training'. Both transformed and started laughing, you rather ran away, afraid Blurr might see your flustered face.

You see, you had a big crush on the blue bot and was too afraid to say anything. So when he visited the base you ran to your calming places and stayed there until he left. As you sat down on the ground watching the sun set behind Crown City you heard two sets of footsteps. Turned out to be Russell and Grimlock, how that big guy moved around the alleys in his dino mode still surprised you.

"Hey, sis."

"What's up Rusty?"

Grimlock snickered leaning down to your level.

"Strongarm said she needs your help with something."

"With what?"

"Uh...I don't remember."

Russell crossed his arms on his chest.

"She needed help with moving something near the dinner, remember?"

"Oh yeah, that's what s she said."

The giant dino smiled almost nervously so did Russell, what is going on? You shrugged your shoulders.

"Alright."

You stood up and went past them to the said dinner, when you arrieved there was Sideswipe and Strongarm both arguing as usual as soon as they saw you they stopped.

"Oh hey (y/n)! I ha-"

Strongarm was quickly cut off by Sideswipe pushing her aside.

"I have something important to tell you!"

Srongarm got back up and punched Sideswipe away.

"We agreed I will tell her."

"Yeah, but you're too slow."

Both growled at each other ready to start a fight once more, you coughed catching their attention.

"Can't you just tell me then continue your fight?"

"Blurr wants to meet with you at top of a hill behind the scrapyard."

Said Sideswipe pushing Strongarm off his frame. You blushed madly, was this really happening? You ran quickly into the dinner, shutting the door loudly causing your father to hit his head against one of the cabinets. Denny got from under the counter rubbing his head.

"Oh, hey sweetie! What's wrong? You look quite sad."

"It's nothing, dad."

You lied looking down on the ground, your fingers playing with end of your hair. Denny sighed sitting next to you.

"Come on, I know that face. What happened?"

His hand landed on your shoulder in calming manner. You blushed thinking what Sideswipe and Strongarm told you.

"One...boy I like asked me to meet him somewhere."

"Oh! That's wonderful news! Do I know him?"

"He visits the Scrapyard from time to time and he...is...an Autobot."

You looked at your father's expression, waiting to be yelled at or to be given lecture, but he seemed to be pretty fine with it.

"Look, I don't mind you loving a robotic alien but do give me grandchildren please."

You giggled and hugged him, he hugged back patting your hair then he pulled away.

"Now go meet with him. I'm sure he must be as nervous as you are."

You nodded, hugging him for the last time before running off to meet with Blurr. Once you got near the hill you already could see the fimiliar blue paint job, he was pacing obviously worried and nervous. You went to him silently.

"Ugh, maybe she won't come. Why am I so stupid?!"

He sighed and sat down rubbing his head and sighing also. You went close to him slowly, he noticed you and quickly got up, coughing.

"Oh! Oh, hey! Didn't saw you there."

He chuckled nervously. You smiled at him blush slowly covering your cheeks. He cleared his throat pipes and continued speaking.

"So, uhm, I noticed you're avoiding me everytime I come for a visit is there something wrong between us? With me?"

"N-no! It's not you,...it's me."

You sighed looking at the sun setting behind the horizon.

"Look, I'm avoiding you because I like you and I was just too afraid to tell you."

There was a long silent pause, you didn't look at him to see his expression, because it probably was a disgust. You sighed.

"I'll be going now."

"Oh no, you don't."

You got grabbed by your waist and pulled against him, your hands landing on his chassis. You looked up at him to see him smile down at you.

"Look, it's okay I like you too. Since the day I came to the Scrapyard I felt...well I can't describe it right now, but I knew I will be always happy to come back and see you."

He giggled, taking your hand in his kissing it. You relaxed and hugged his chassis watching the sunset together. After a while of relaxing with him, he told you something.

"And also Sideswipe told me you have crush on me."

"That little-!"

----

Hope you enjoyed and...

Stay tuned folks!