Steeljaw - Heat

Reader is female human.

Requested by lovely @Butterflymed

!Warnings:!
!lemon!
!dirty talk!

Sorry letting you wait for so long,
but there you go enjoy some 🐺wolf🐺.

+++

It was just a walk into forest, but something more interesting happened.

+++

Thunderhoof and Fracture were watching as Steeljaw was pacing around the hangar, which was now their base. They knew their boss had entered heat cycle and it was hard to keep away from him, since his scent was stronger every second. Thunderhoof groaned.

"Yous should go out for ride. Maybe that wills help."

Steeljaw stopped and send a glare at the deer like mech, Thunderhoof avoided his gaze by looking on the ground. Steeljaw shruged his shoulders.

"Maybe you're right. I will be out until I come back Fracture you're in charge."

Steeljaw transformed and drove into woods. Fracture and Thunderhoof sighed as their boss left, finally freeing their noses from his scent.

---

Bumblebee facepalmed as he watched Strongarm and Sideswipe fight again. You looked at the scene from Grimlock's neck along with Russel, soon sliding down his tail like a slide.

You got next to Bumblebee watching Strongarm tackle down Sideswipe, Sideswipe started to whine for freedom. You sighed and went to old restaurant building where Denny was.

"Oh hey (y/n). What's up?"

"Nothing much, just Sideswipe and Strongarm arguing again. I think going for a walk."

"Into the woods?"

"Yeah."

"Be careful tho, I heard Fix-it mentioned something about Decepticon activity."

"Don't worry, Denny. I have my phone, I can comm Autobots any time I want."

You exclaimed showing Denny your (f/c) phone.

"Alright, but still be careful."

You happily nodded and went outside, still hearing Sideswipe's whining and Bumblebee's screaming. How could these bots work as a team will remain mystery to you.

---

The forest was blooming with life and beauty. Birds were chirping, sun gently shinning on the leaves giving wonderful shade on the path (y/n) was walking on. It was peaceful relax from the crazy world just outside the forest and from bots.