Megatron - Apologizes

Reader is femme sparkling.

+++

Being gladiator is one thing, but being single sire is hard.

+++

Third person's P.O.V.

Megatronus

The designation everyone in the pits of Khaon knew, mighty and feared gladiator, who always was a winner, but also loving and caring sire. 

Megatronus was in arena right now, fighting against one of the other gladiators. The clanking sounds metal against metal made fans go crazy with their cheers along with small femme, who was seated in front row along with her uncle, Soundwave. Both were enjoying the battle, which  Megatronus was winning. The opponent soon hit the ground and Megatronus climbed on him to confirm his victory, everyone cheered for the winning mech. As everyone started to leave Soundwave and (c/n) made their way down into arena, the small femme ran towards her sire, not caring about the spilled energon she picked from the ground on her pedes.

"Sire! Sire!"

"(c/n)."

The gladiator picked his sparkling up, his only happiness in this world, he hugged her close as they both giggled. Megatronus had many scars that hurt but he didn't care, he had his daughter he can't show he was hurt or she'll become sad, he can't afford to lost her smile.

"You sure showed them, sire! It was totally amazing! I want to be like you when I grow up!"

Screamed the little femme from exciment, throwing her servos up into air. Her sire gently laughed.

"I'm glad to hear, now go wait for me with Soundwave. I'll be right back."

He set his sparkling down, he smiled as she wondered off with Soundwave by her side. The gladiator lost his smile as soon they turned around the corner, he looked around the empty arena, the spilled energon at his pedes making him question himself and everything else in this city.

---

The war started and Megatronus, now renamed into Megatron, was trying his best to fight off Optimus Prime, his old friend who promised to help him go through the council but turning his back on him instead. Optimus pushed Megatron on his back, pointing his sword at him.

"Megatron, please we can stop this war."

"I don't think so."

Optimus saw evil smirk on Megatron's faceplate making him question why. Soon he got answer in pede being kicked in his faceplate, this surprise attack made him lost his balance and fall down next to Megatron, while Megatron picked himself up and looked at the small femme next to him.

"Well done, (c/n)."

"Noone hurts my sire."

She said hiding her sword back. Did Optimus heard right? Sire? Before he could stand up Megatron's sword stopped him.

"Got nothing to say, Prime?"

"Sire!"

The scream stopped him, making him look at his daughter being help captive in yellow scout's servos, Bumblebee, he remembers the scout very well, well he was the reason the scout doesn't have a voice box. Bumblebee held a blaster next to her helm, obviously wanting Megatron to let Optimus go. Megatron groaned hiding his sword waiting for Optimus to stand up and his daughter to run to her sire. Bumblebee let her go once Optimus was next to him, both of them running away. The femme kneeled on the ground, waiting for her sire to come closer to her.

"I apologize, sire. I disappointed you."

"There is nothing to apologizes about, stand up."

(c/n) stood up, she was raised to listen her sire's every command and wish, which made her perfect soldier between Decepticon ranks. Megatron didn't show his soft side much, but it's his daughter, he can make exception. He hugged her close to his chassis.

"Don't apologizes. I will get him next time and that scout too."

Both of them laughed, (c/n) heard someone clear their pipes, Megatron looked to find Starscream and Soundwave, Soundwave secretly took picture of them hugging having small cute moment in his processor as he remembered days when (c/n) was just small spark full of life.

"My lord, the ship is ready. We're waiting for you and...your heir."

Starscream said, venom filled his words when he said the last part. He knew if he wanted to be leader of decepticons he must get rid of both of them, which made his work harder than he wanted. (c/n) glared at him, warning him she will offline him one day, Megatron glared at him too. Starscream laughed nervously and dropped his wings as Megatron walked past him, (c/n) not far behind her sire.

---

"I, Starscream, am now new leader of decepticons!"

(c/n) just came back from mission, she and Starscream were originally signed to do, but it turned Starscream just wanted to offline her, she wanted to visit her sire, but voice of Starscream stopped her. She frowned and stormed inside the Bridge, Starscream screamed as he saw her.

"What are you doing here?! You're supposed to be dead!"

(c/n) growled making her way near Starscream, the Vehicons started to visper something but being up on the Bridge made it harder to hear them. Soundwave was surprised too, because he actually thought (c/n) was dead, he sent Laserbeak to find her frame he came back with nothing, he really thought you were dead. She picked Starscream up by his neck, making him choke on his words of pleading for mercy.

"You dare to offline me?! And then my sire?!"

Starscream tried to explain it was Autobots who killed him, well put him into coma, but he couldn't speak, she was squeezing his throat pipes too hard. Soundwave stepped in this little fight, showing the video of Megatron in med-bay breathing and on life support. (c/n) dropped Starscream and ran into med-bay, catching Knockout and Breakdown off guard.

"My hier, you're alive."

Said Breakdown still in shock.

"I don't know what Starscream told you, but it was him. He wanted to offline me. And can you leave me alone with my sire? Please."

Both Breakdown and Knouckout left the med-bay. The femme made sure they're gone before kneeling down before her sire's frame, her optics were slowly filling with lubricant. She knew showing emotions was sign of weakness, but it was her sire for Primus's sake.

"I apologize, sire."

~~~

Requests are still open.

Stay tuned...