Transformers Prime - Worry

Reader is femme.

This will be longer oneshot.

Your alt-mode:

Your sparkling's alt-mode:

+++

Having a sparkling in middle of the war, not the best idea.

+++

Third person's P.O.V.

A firetruck passed one street from another making it's way into desert. The firetruck had empty driver's seat, while on the backseat was sitting small robot his optics full of happiness as he looked outside the window.

You were a femme with a good but also bad history. You were working in museum back on Cybertron, pretty boring job, but when the war started you proved to be good fighter. Once you got kidnapped and raped by Decepticons, that's pretty much how you ended up with your cute small mechling, Silvershot. He was what kept you going in this war, the want to win this war for him, for his better future.

You were on Earth for some time now, searching for other Autobots, no luck so far.

"Mommy? Can I have a lollipop?"

Asked the small mechling. He was born on Earth he never heard of Cybertron or any cybertronian words, only energon, Autobots and Decepticons. He knew only these three words, because of how you repeated them every day.

"Darling, you had three lollipops today, you can't keep eating sweets."

He hung his helm down looking at his pedes as he moved them around. You sighed, how could you say no to this cuteness?

"Okay, but it will be your last one for today."

"Yay!"

His optics shined in happiness, as you moved your mirror to look at him you saw his optics, one bloody red other deep blue, this was reminder for that his sire was decepticon.