Starscream - Hidden love

Art by NightLokison on DeviantArt.

You're sparkling of lord Megatron, your sire is watching you like hawk and when someone flirts with you he'll get wiped out from his existence. That's why you and second in command are hiding your love.

!Sparkbonding!

---

(c/n)

Only femme on the Nemesis and only sparkling of Megatron. You were born before war started and trained to be gladiator like your sire, which you turned to be great warrior in war. Your carrier sadly passed away during the war.

But back to present.

You and Starscream were in your room, you were cuddling together and exchanging kisses. Your helm on Starscream's chasis listening to his sparkbeat, it calmed you down and cleared your mind of all things. He cleared his throat catching your attention, looking up at him you saw his crimson red optics looking into your own. He smiled and kissed you passionately, you returned the kiss making him smile. You both looked down at each other chasis.

"Are you sure? Are you sure I'm the one you want to spent rest of your life with?"

"I'm sure Starscream."

He smiled and kissed you again. Both your sparks were soon out reaching for each other slowly, Starscream couldn't tear his optics from your beautiful (f/c) spark, but he managed to and looked up into your (o/c) optics, you nodded, ready to have sparkmate and spent rest of your life with him. 

He pushed his chest towards yours joining yours and his spark into one. Your mind was flooded with his memories, feelings and past, same as his. Both of you started panting slightly, which turned into moaning, both unable to control it or stop it. You both heard the sparkbeats synchronize into one, but your sire and everyone on the bridge heard something else.

Your sparks soon separated and went back to their owners, you and Starscream started catching your breaths, Starscream kissed you on top of you helm making you smile. This moment didn't last long thanks to your sire opening the door, you and Starscream screamed.

"Starscream! You better have explanation for this!"

"M-my lord, you see, I w-was just ah!"

Megatron cut him off by taking one of his wings, crushing it in his servo.

"If I'll ever see you near my sparkling, be sure it will be your last day online!"

"Sire, he's my sparkmate!"

Megatron looked at you, he nearly teared one of Starscream's wings with anger.

"He's your what?!"

You don't know how but Starscream got his wing from Megatron's servos and ran to you, you hid him behind you, because you knew your sire wouldn't hurt you.

"Fight me."

"What? You know I'll win."

"And you know I'll fight. If having Starscream as my sparkmate means to stand up against you I'll do it."

Megatron saw no fear in your optics, you were serious. He groaned, seeing no point to fight. If his sparkling decided on her future, there is no point talking her out of it. He left with long groan. You turned to Starscream he hugged you.

"Sweetspark, you could left me for his mercy, I'm used to his punch."

"No, from now on, noone can hurt you."

You hugged him, burying you helm into his neck cables. Your servos accidentaly touched Starscream's broken wing making him groan in pain, you pulled away.

"I'm sorry."

He chuckled of your caring and kind personality, total opposite of Megatron, Starscream was surprised you were his sparkling in the first place.

"Let's get you to Knockout, shall we?"

---

Short, but cute in my opion.

Feel free to request.

Stay tuned...