41. Diya Meets Zedd

Diya

"You have a thing for Sky? Don't you? It calms you."

He asked breaking my trance. Of course, he could hear my racing heart and feel my tensed body.

I let out a forced chuckle.

"Yeah, it's just peaceful and calming."

He nodded.

"You showed me a sunset. Let me be equal and show you a beautiful sunrise here."

Rolling away from me, hurriedly, he jumped off the bed looking sexy as hell half-naked. My eyes dropped to his carved abs. My mouth watered looking at him. So yum. I gulped ogling at the sexy delight in my eyes.

Like right now?" I questioned.

Was he serious?

"Yeah, you'll love it and we don't have forever, so get up."

I couldn't help but bite my lower lip as he ran his hand through his hair.

I cleared my throat to shake off my filthy thoughts and asked,

"Are you serious?"

"Very! Now get up, will you?"

Sighing, I sat up in bed as he vanished inside the closet. He came out with some clothes in his hand. Before I could understand he threw it on the bed.

"What's going on?" I look down at the thick brown hoody and matching track pants.

"It'll be cold and breezy there. Wear it fast!"

He ordered. He was still half naked. He again disappeared into the closet.

I fall back in bed feeling extremely lazy. Suddenly, he screamed from there.

"Get up, Diya! Your shoes are under the bed, wear them as well."

Ughhhh!

I didn't think if there was any choice plus I was dying inside these four-room walls. I needed some fresh air in my lungs. So I slipped into the clothes he gave me and wore the shoes. I was tying the shoe laces when he got out with a bag and handed it over to me.

"What's in this?" It was a black plain bag-pack.

I asked while he was looking at the clock on the wall. I was trying not to gawk at his still-naked chest in awe. He was indeed blessed. And I was definitely doomed.

"Clothes. The sun will rise in 15 mins we will make it easily."

It was more like a school bag so I wore it on my back.

Why do we need more clothes? Are we staying there?

"Why are you still naked, am I going alone?"

In a blink, he was standing just inches away and my eyes go wide in surprise. I almost lost my balance due to the sudden proximity but his hand snaked around my waist holding me back. Damn! My poor heart started pounding loudly as his gaze fixed on mine. Suddenly the atmosphere changed and it got all hot.

"Not at all," he spoke in a sexy voice staring at me.

"Someday I will die out of a heart attack if you don't stop this speed walking,"

I said looking away from him and trying to change the mood. He didn't have to know his strong gaze was giving me butterflies.

He just grinned and kissed my forehead lovingly.

"Don't be scared, okay? It's just my wolf. His name is Zedd. "

He pecked my lips in hurry making my brain stop functioning. Before I could deepen it he backed away. That was bloody illegal. I wanted to kiss him more!