40. Ugly Flashback

Diya

You know who you're playing with right?"

Suddenly his hand squeezed my face and I groaned.

"ahh!"

He gets annoyed so easily, angry bird kahika.

"Yeah, of course, the great kidnapper."

I taunted, infuriating the grumpy wolfie. I grabbed his arm to push his hand off but he was stronger. Ugh! Stupid superpowers.

"Mhm," came his dry response.

His hungry eyes narrowed like an annoyed powerful dom sending chills down my spine. I froze like a fluffy cat about to push the glass off the table to think twice about the consequences.

He held my gaze as if challenging me for an intense stare game. Well, it's on then. I stared back trying hard to keep up with the evil proud smirk spread on his lips.

I tried to push his hand again but his grip only got stronger earning a hiss from me. I glare at him but it makes no difference to him as he knew well how was affecting me.

Suddenly, he pulled my face deadly close to his. His intense stare was already giving my tummy very bad butterflies and his hot breath fanning my face made me want to bite on his lips.

I almost thought he was going to kiss me but he stopped only inches away. He was bloody playing with me!

His teeth suck in his lower lip and leisurely bite on it while pushing it out. My hand grips tighter on his arm as I act to be unaffected. I gulp as he temps me to make a move first.

Shit, no. Focus!

I looked back into his orbs. His fierce brown orbs made him look even more dangerous than he already was. I felt timid under his heated stare.

I'd lose if I give in and that's what he wants. I'm not giving in!

My eyes drop for a minute second at his abs. Forgetting all the self-control, my heart dropped in awe.

I looked up immediately.

He smirked, well aware of how he was affecting me. I wanted to scratch that stupid smirk on his face. Ugh!

It's bloody unfair, why is he so hot?

Just a gaze at his naked torso made my insides flip in anticipation and excitement. I couldn't focus with him half-naked on display. He was so brawny and sexily built for my innocent eyes to not gawk or get high.

How do I not melt in front of him?

The silence was making me bite my lips. My teeth mercilessly dig into my lower lip. What the fuck is wrong with me. Fucking say something! He cannot win just with a stare. No.

His perilous stare was screaming he could literally eat me with no traces left for messing with him. And, for some orgasmic reasons, I just wanted that right now.

I was so shameless but I didn't care.

"Correction, werewolf," I finally said looking into his eyes. I was really playing with fire. But it was so thrilling.

"Right." He spoke in an unbothered and authoritative tone with a slight nod of his head.

Was his voice a turn-on? Yes, extremely.

His deadly grin grew wide as he said that and finally let go of my poor jaw. His eyes dropped to my cheek where he was now feathering softly.

"Did I hurt you?" he asked softly.