28. careful schlampe

Diya♦

I felt the car come to halt. And I blink my eyes open and through the window I see huge pine trees touching the sky on my side. I turn my head on his side to find him staring at me with a grin on his lips.

"We're here," he informs.

His one hand lingering on the steering wheel and eyes casted on me. Due to him constantly running fingers in his hair, they were perfectly messed. Two strand had fallen on his forehead, as if they were perfectly styled that way.

I wished to run my fingers in his hair. They're really silky.

His eyes taking in my features. They are so dark, really dangerous. They persistently remained staring me. I felt timid under his strong gaze.

I'm a human still he believes I'm his mate.

I nod my head in response for his statement earlier and sit up after taking off the belt. I looked outside and find a huge pile of cars. It didn't seem like something small as I was expected rather from the sight infront of me it was very clear it was a big thing.

I saw some peoples were getting out of the cars, some were on the road walking, some standing in groups and then my eyes fell on a couple zooming in on a red monstrous bike. Well, they were a too-cool-for-this-world type couple, dressed in all black leather, boots and chains.

They parked right infront of our lane and I definately didn't fail to notice the girl was riding while the guy held on her literally clutching her waist and his head resting on her nape and shoulder. I instantly liked them and a smile appeared on my face.

I glanced on his side to find him typing something on his phone.

He would never let me ride with him like this on the back. Ofcourse, his machismo wouldn't let him allow it.

Putting his phone inside his jacket he gets out of the car. Just as I blink open my eyes he was gone.

Hell where did he go?

I dart my gaze on the back and front in panic when the sound of door opening scares me and I flinch.

He stood tall holding the door open with his hands forwarded for me to hold. Um okay.

"You need to stop with this speed walking if you don't want to see me dead due to heart attach one day."

He laughed.

"How can I let anything happen to you?"

I chuckled at his cliche line.

I reluctantly placed my hand in his, got out and he closed the door behind me with a thud sound.

We were in the middle of a vast ground, where a lot number of cars were parks. It was clear from the sight, we were in the middle of some forest. All I could see was trees around the ground. And I could distantly hear birds chirping. The smell of the forest was really soothing and the cool breeze was a perfect mix.

My sight once again fell on the cool couple as they walked past us. The guy kissed her neck and I got shocked to death as the girls eyes turned to golden.

"Literally everyone is a wolf here?" I questioned darting my gaze on him, not letting go off his hand rather clutching it tight now.

"Werewolf, yes." he nodded his head as if it was a very normal thing. I was now slowing feeling the fear crawl to my skin.

I'm a human! They can attack anytime and dig into my flesh!

"You're my mate. They wouldn't even dare to come near." He replied to my unsaid question. Was it that obvious on my face? Ugh.