18. I need words.

Alpha Adrian

It's been 5 minutes since she had kept herself hidden inside. I wanted to go break the door down and hold her, I wanted to tell her she doesn't need to be like this for some stupid motherfucker.

But I'll let her take time.

Crayon mind linked me suddenly.

'Alpha, everything is arranged as you wished for.' He informed.

'Good. We'll take off before the sun rises.' I told him.

'Sure, Alpha.' He replied.

'Make sure the drug is not dangerous and keep the amount according to her endurance.' I warned him.

'Right, ofcourse.'

'Anything else?'

'No, Alpha.' I cut the mind link.

'Why the fuck are we waiting when she's clearly in pain damnit. Give me the fucking controls now.'

Zedd suddenly out-bursted, he demanded in his Alpha wolf tone.

'You always loss control and she's not a werewolf!'

I tried to explain him.

'If you don't remember, she's equally mine. And I want her to know me as well!'

'But it'll ruin the plan if she got a little clue about all this, everything would be over. You also know this Zedd, in no damn case, we want the plan spoilt.'

'I'm smarter than you think I am. Just switch the controls already.'

I sighed as I knew he was adamant and won't listen unless I do as he says. And it is his right to so, reluctantly I switched my human controls to him after warning him to be careful.

___
___/•∆•\___
____________

♦ Alpha Wolf Zedd♦

Immediately as I had the controls in my hands I zoomed to the door and knocked on it twice.

'DO NOT SCARE HER!'

Adrian was being who he is, stupid. Who shouts in others head?

Lord moon, please provide him with some brains. I'm tired now.

'I DO AS I PLEASE! You can go sleep in the back of my head. Take rest for a while.'

Maybe it'll helps getting brains.

He kicked in my head and that shit hurts. He'll be punished for this for sure.

'I'm blocking you so that you can no more disturb me.' I told him and blocked his stupid ass right away.

I knew I cannot block him for more than 30 minutes but least for that time I won't have to listen to his controlling stupid ass like Diya says.

I smiled just at the thought of her.

I knocked twice again.

"Yes, Adrian?" Her unclear muffled voice clearly said she needed me close to her.

"Open the door."

"Huh."

"I said open the door, I can't stay here out leaving you there alone inside!"

"What-"

"Just open the door or you won't like what I'll do!"

"Have you gone insane?!"

"I'll break-in inside if you don't open this stupid door in like 3. Just keep in mind, I'm not joking."

I said as calmly as I could. I wanted to see her to make sure she is fine.