36. craving him

Diya♦

Fuck.

I froze when every cell in my body were screaming to run away. However, I couldn't move a bone as if my limbs were paralyzed. I just stood tall. My heart beats accelerated watching her take a step towards me. I had to know I called for my own death speaking so fiercely.

Alaya's face had now worn a frown. She was fuming. She won't leave me for sure. Why am I so stupid?

Adrian bloody please!

I cried inside as if he was gonna listen to it and come back running to save his dear mate from his own sister, who was now dead set on to digging her claws in my flesh & drink my blood.

Her eyes were shining so golden and scaring the shit out of me.

"You think so low of him! So disgraceful!" She spatted back in a disgusted tone.

A strand of her perfectly done curls bounced on her milky white shoulder. Her cheeks burning hot out of anger.

Her words dug deep, painfully.

Dibby rushed towards us in lightening speed making me more scared. He looked alarmed of the situation. Watching us, he spoke up in a soft yet nervous voice which I wasn't expecting, "Alaya, calm down!"

Looking at him her eyes softened & turned back normal. I felt a little relieved with him around.

No, take her away! I looked at him and shouted in my head. They can read minds, right?

He nodded at me as if he heard me.

"You think he brought you here just for himself?!" She started again, her expression & her tone clearly conveyed her lever of disgust & anger on me at this moment. "Be thankful if he didn't have brought you, you would have been lying dead somewhere already!" She pointed a finger on me totally ignoring Dibby.

Her words felt harsh and cruel.

"What? What are you trying to say?" I questioned. Why would I be lying dead? I was more than just shocked.

"Exactly! When you don't even know the whole damn story you shouldn't judge us like this. I suggest you stop holding grudge against us for nothing..." Hnn? Is she for real? She continued, "Only I know how hard everyone is making efforts to make you feel better, especially Adrian! While all you do is behave like spoilt kid."

Really?

"Spoilt kid?" I narrowed my eyes at her in disbelief. "Ofcourse making efforts to keep me locked up in this golden bloody jail! You really think this is me holding grudges? I'm sick and tired of all of you and being imprisoned here! It is suffocating me, damn it!" I almost screamed.

"This is your place. We are your people for god's sake. Try to understand us for once!" She argued.

It was useless!

"Alaya," Dibby pleaded with his eyes.

She shook her head in disbelief & walked out.

I flinched as she slammed the door hard.

~~~~~~~~~~

Cold wind caresses my skin every now and then as I stared at the shining stars blankly through the open windows. I push the pillow under my head away and pressed my fingers in my head as it continued throbbing. My body was giving up feeling all this pain. My emotions were exhausted. I didn't know anymore how to feel. I was laying numb.

After Alaya left, I ran inside my room. After a while Dibby brought me dinner up stairs and tried his best to feed me. Disappointed, he left when I begged him to leave me alone. I was full with all the insults.