2. Alpha wolf Zedd

♦Alpha Adrian ♦

Waking up, I blinked at the analogue clock on the front wall, it showed 03:52 am. I can faintly hear the sounds of nightingales singing in the woods. It was late last night so I stayed at the pack house only.

Yawning I stretched in my warm bed. I rubbed my eyes and sat up on the bed cross-legged, which made the comforter fall on my lap, revealing my naked torso.

I run a hand through my hair.

My silky hair!

I ran my hand once more and softly scratched my head in a massaging way.

Today is an important day at the office but it's way early for it.

'Let me out. Let's go run!' Zedd spoke in my head.

I jumped off the bed and stripped naked. It's been a while since we ran.

My eyes changed their colour and turned golden yellow, bones cracked to outgrow, brown fur started covering all over my skin, hands became claws, and teeth grew into sharp fangs. I turned into a giant wolf giving over every control to my wolf, Zedd. I was now trapped in his head. From here I could see everything but I can not control his actions.

He stood on all four near the bed. He stretched his front legs and peacefully sat down. He started licking the front right claw. What the?!

'Didn't you want to go run?' I asked puzzled by his action.

He growled, 'I do as I please... Don't forget, I'm the Alpha-wolf!'

Argh! Not right now.

I kicked him in his head from inside, 'And I'm the Alpha! Don't you forget, without me, you're nothing but just a mere wolf?'

'You're just jealous of me because I'm more powerful.'

What?!

'You more powerful? I am more powerful!'

'Shhh!! How grumpy you are in the morning!' he said in an irritated tone.

'What the... I'm grumpy?!' I asked

'Yeah! Just look at yourself.'

'You know what? I don't have the strength to argue with you this early. Just do whatever the hell you want.'

'I already was,' he said coolly.

Lord! Why did I give him control? It's of no use arguing with my wolf. When his sole purpose is just to infuriate me.

Zedd stretched on the front legs and stood up.

He looked towards the balcony. Its door was open from where the moonlight was coming inside. He walked towards it.

The lord's moon is shining in the sky full of stars. Zedd stood in the middle of the balcony, near the railing. It isn't a full moon today yet the moonlight is lightening the whole forest in front of me. I can see leaves shining under the glorious moon.

My gaze shifts towards the waterfall. Being on the top floor and having werewolf powers makes it visible from here. In most years, by this time, the flow of the water is seen to decrease. This year's monsoon being excessively rainy is the reason the water flow hasn't been much decreased still.

The river isn't visible due to the dense forest but I can listen to the sounds of it bubbling. It's so alluring.

This nature's magical sight gave peace to my heart.

'If only we had a mate, we could go run around together' Zedd mentioned softly, his voice sad.

'Nobody needs a mate, Zedd.'

He didn't utter anything in reply.

Looking towards the moon, he howled screeching loud. Some birds chirped and flew away from the branches. He walked further towards the railing. Before I could think or speak he leapt and jumped down. He fell on his back and rolled on the ground before standing back on all four again.

'THE HELL ZEDD!! It's gonna give me back pain the whole day.'

'So what? Just heal yourself.' He said and started running towards the forest.

'Lord, What did I do to deserve you?'

'You're crazy! I should be the one complaining about that!'

Saying that he blocked the mind link. Great! Just great!

~~~~~~~~~~

After running in the forest for an hour we decided to return. I felt good after the run. After reaching home we shifted back and got ready for the meeting.

While running, thoughts of having a mate invaded my brain... but I didn't let myself dwell on that feeling and instantly shook it away as always...

~~~~~~~~~~

Updated!

If you like reading the book add the book to your reading list! And follow me to stay updated about the updates!

____
____

Jokes
____
____

Jokes____ ____

____ ____

____
____

Stay safe
Much love! ❤️❤️❤️

Stay safe Much love! ❤️❤️❤️