37. "You're naked"

Alpha Adrian

I stood morosely contemplating at the bright night sky. My dull and tired eyes stared widely at the magnificent Lord Moon. Shining so far, yet it felt so close. Taking in a deep breath in peaceful surrounding, I soak in the soothing moon rays showering on me. My pupils slowly blink close, and my lips streched in a smile, as her pretty face appeared infront of me. All the lovely memories started flooding, and I just stayed still reliving them.

"You're bleeding," Her soft voice reach me. I feel her long fingers delicately graze my nape and from there it run towards my scalp as if searching for something. As I hear her gasp, I snuggle more into her lap~

I start tracing my palm from her milky bare back to her long sexy nape. She kept sucking on my lips, and I bite on her lower lip a lil harder resulting her to moan inside my mouth. I could feel her smile on my lips~

I bite on my lower lip remembering the taste of her delicious mouth.

"I won't leave you. Ever."
Hearing me, she turned her head up to look at me. Her nose and cheeks had turned red and eyes were bloodshot. My hand lift up and wiped off tears from her cheeks. Her glossy eyes never left mine.
"I- I'm," her voice broke as she tried to speak. "I am falling in love with you."

Tears started to collect in my eyes, as I remembered the moment she confessed her feelings. She was falling in love with me, and the fact, she was crying her heart out so fucking badly, told clearly how much she was ashamed of feeling that way. I felt disgusted with myself. It was written all over her face how much she regretted falling for me, as if it was some heinous crime she committed.

'Are we that bad?' Zedd questioned.

More tears collected in my eyes & I had no power to open them. I fucking wanted them to go back! It was breaking me inside.

I didn't know how to function after watching her confess her love in that way. She was ashamed of it, and it made me feel worst type of angry.

That morning, before I felt her wake up, I left the house and made myself busy with all the pending works at the office. But, my people being so efficient in their jobs, I didn't have much left to do when Harry already had taken care of most of it. I went to the plants & checked the working process and ended up firing few supervisors for having no records. What do I even fucking pay them for?

Harry dragged me back at the office before I kicked everyone out.

It was night. I almost decided to go home, to my mate. I promised her I'll be back, but I couldn't take a step when her crying face flashed infront of my eyes. It wasn't anybody's fault, yet it brought the anger back. So angry, that I lost my mind thinking about it again and again. I broke my office desk, and it only got me more angry for the fact, it was bloody expensive. I left the place, and ran into the jungle. To keep myself from more damages and to find some peace, and a way to deal with it.

How the fuck am I supposed to deal with her not loving me like I love her? What the fuck is so complicated to love me? Am not a fucking monster!

Opening my eyes, I glared at the shining Lord. Tears started pouring down my cheeks like a fountain. I wiped them off but they don't stop.

The more I stared at the Lord Moon the more I was infuriated. It was all his doing afterall.

"What's your problem with me, hn? Why do you fucking hate me so much? What did I do so wrong? What?!" I screamed at the Lord Moon with so much hatred and pain in my voice.

"Why can't I have a happy family? Why did you not make her a werewolf? Why doesn't she love me like every bloody mates are supposed to?!" I wipe all the disgusting tears off my face and scream with pain but no response.