34. orgasm in jail

♦Diya♦

Love hurts. Love always hurts. No matter what, there always comes a time when this pain will reach you. It is certain you'll be hurt when you love someone. Even though they might not want to, eventually they will hurt you. Sometimes, they do it even though they see it cristal clear it'll hurt you. The fact is, you can only get hurt by someone you truly love. Who you're deeply close to. And the irony of the situation is, those people only break you. The ones you trust, put your faith on and show your vulnerable wounds to, end of the day they turn around and give you more of it back. Love is just full of hurt & pain.

Even though hurt is something I have always gotten, once again I have let myself to lurk on the same path. And unfortunately this time, I don't even know if the other person even loves me for me. It is so clear he only loves me because he thinks I'm his mate. He brought me here just because he is blinded with the mate shit right now. Once when he'll learn I'm not his mate he'll too leave me without even thinking twice.

What I can't make myself understand is, even though I know about all this ridiculousness, asininity and imbecility, why on earth am I being the bloody clown?!

"I am falling in love with you," I told him with my shitty cracky voice. As a warm lone tear rolled down my cheeks, he brought his hand to wipe it.

His eyes, full of concern, kept staring into mine as if he could see right through my soul. Goosebumps rose on my skin.

His dark orbs and that fierce stare told me he had so much to say... but I can't anymore. I was too weak. I was tired of feeling all the emotions. I needed to go away from him. Think straight & practically. I shouldn't have told him that. I knew I had made the biggest mistake of my life. 

I slowly let go off his arms. Fighting hard with my own self as I knew all I wanted for now was his warmth. But I was falling weaker with him hold me this close to him. I had to get myself together.

Pathetic of me to feel bad when he didn't try to stop me. I walked awkwardly toward the bed.

Soft rays of moon fell on me through the cracks of window when my cheek touched the soft pillow. Suddenly, I yearned to empty my heart filled with all the sadness and tears but I just laid there numb.

I could feel his strong gaze on me but I didn't care. I just wanted to forget everything. I dreaded myself for making that confession. I heard him step close to the bed and I didn't know why I instantly shut my eyes closed. Later, the bathroom doors closed and sounds of shower turning on filled the silence.

I felt a strange type of pain in my chest. I felt lonely. I missed my home, my parents. I yearned to go back. Suddenly the pillow was soaked with my uncontrollable tears and I hide my face with the sheets. I felt as if I couldn't breathe for a second. I clutched a pillow close to my heart as it was thumping madly. Praying for the sleep to consume me as my heart couldn't take this pain anymore.

Suddenly the bed dipped on the other side and a strong arm gently pulled me towards them. I opened my sleepy eyes and his face shone infront of me. My eyes fell close and I let myself snuggle into his warm body. I knew I would regret this but I could care less. His arms tightened around me making me feel safe and at peace.

My back felt like burning due to heat and I pulled the blanket over my face & tried to go back to sleep as the strong sun rays were falling on me. That effort resulted to no use as after a while again I started feeing more hot. I rolled on the bed other side to escape this sudden shower of heat rays. But now my sleep was disturbed successfully and I had no option but to get up.

Blinking my eyes open to adjust them with the light, realisation hit me I was alone in the room. For the first time the door wasn't close & to my surprise all the windows were open too. Seriously?