Part 42: Celebrating + sex

"We kicked their asses dude!" Dre yelled feeling so proud.

"I didn't know that they were that stupid," you said.

"Yeah, we did really good job," Cheng added.

"You did amazing work really! I have saved video in my gallery," Harry said.

"You could help us beat them!" Dre said.

"I was! I was cheering for you guys!" Harry said and others laughed.

"Yeah, whatever. Let's order pizza or something like that, I'm hungry!" You said.

"I will buy us pizza!" Liang yelled.

"I will go with you, wait!" Zhuang yelled and started running after him.

You all sat at one table and started waiting for pizza.

"You did great job back there," Cheng said while holding your hands.

"Thank you, you were awesome too," you said blushing.

He smiled and kissed your cheek.

- Time Skip -

"Omg it was so funny," you said and inhaled deeply.

"Yeah, the way he fell out of his chair" Cheng said and laughed.

You laughed too and you both looked at each other.

"We should probably go to sleep," you said.

"Yeah, we should but we can do something else if you're not tired," Cheng said.

"We could," you said and chuckled.

"Soo..are we going...to do it? Please?" Cheng asked as you laughed a little.

"Sure but you'll let me take the lead for now," you said.

"Everything for you," Cheng said and smiled.

You got up and went in front of him. You sat on his lap and started moving a little. He groaned and put his hands on your waist. You put your hands on his shoulders and started kissing him. He kissed you back enoying the feeling of your soft lips. He entered his tongue inside your mouth and started exploring it. You moaned inside his mouth and started caressing his hair. You slightly pushed him so he was now lying on the bed. After few minutes of kissing he pushed you on the bed and hovered over you. His legs were between yours, pressed to the bed, you loved that feeling.

"Hmm please, I want you," you said.

"How much?" He teased making you impatient.

"So much, please," you begged and he smirked.

He turned you around so you were now lying on your stomach. He putted his and yours clothes away and prepare his d*ck in front of your entrace. After few seconds he started pushing it in and out. You started moaning while holding bed sheets tightly.

"Ahh, you're so tight baby," he said and kissed your bare back.

"Hmm please harder," you said.

"As you say baby. After beating Wu Ping and his friends, you deserve it," Cheng said and started thrusting faster and deeper.

You moaned in pleasure. He moaned and held your hips tightly.

"I'm gonna c-cum," you said.

"Me too," Cheng said.

After few seconds both of you came. Cheng collapsed next to you as you chuckled. You kissed him on the lips and smiled. He kissed you too and bring you close by grabbing your waist.

"I love you," Cheng said.

"I love you too," you said.

You both fall asleep in each others warm embrace.