Part 35: Attemped rape (Part 1)

"You know that I would never replace you with him, right?" You said while looking at Wu Ping.

"Yes. It's just weird that he wants to be friend with you, but okay," Cheng said.

"Yeah, that too," you said.

"Wow y/n, I'm impressed. You got four A's in last month," Harry said as you and Dre chuckled a little.

"Well, let's say, that someone helped me," you said as you looked at Cheng and smiled.

Then at one moment Wu Ping came to your table. You all looked at him.

"Hey y/n, is it okay if I sit here?" He asked.

"You can," you replied as he sat.

"Thanks. How are you all?" Wu Ping asked.

"Harry is annoying so.." Dre said as you chuckled.

"Yeah, he's annoying sometimes but we're fine. How are you?" You asked.

"Actually, I'm pretty good," he replied.

- Time Skip -

You were walking throught hallway. You had a little conversation with teacher, nothing special. You texted your boyfriend that you will come after 5 minutes.

While you were in school restroom someone opened the door. You turned around still washing your hands.

"Oh hey," you said when you spot Wu Ping.

"Hey, all alone?" He asked.

"Not really. My friends are waiting outside," you said and wiped your hands with towel.

"You mean, your friends and your boyfriend?" He asked making you shocked.

He knew?

"Um--no, just friends," you said and gulped.

"Come on y/n, I'm not that stupid. I know that Cheng is your boyfriend. You're making it obvious," he said and laughed.

"Okey, yeah, he is," you said and blushed a little.

"Why?" He asked making you confused.

"What why?" You asked.

"Why him?" Wu Ping asked and took few steps closer to you.

"Uhhh--because we love each other?" You said.

"Well, you have other handsome and strong boys in school," he said.

You took two steps backwards feeling uncomfortable.

"Well, I--he is the strongest. Wait, why are you talking about this?" You asked.

"Because I have crush on you y/n," Wu Ping said.

"But you're my friend. You can't.." you said but then noticed that he was trying to kiss you.

You pushed him angrily and sighed.

"This was your dirty little plan huh? Well, good luck with someone else because I won't be your boyfriend," you said and started walking towards the door.

When you were about to open it, he put his hand on the door and stopped you from opening it.

"Put your hand away, now," you warned him but he didn't let go.

"How about no?" He whispered in your ear.

You got angry and kicked him in the face with your elbow.

~~~

"Wait, where is y/n?" Dre asked.

"Yes, he said that he will be here in 5 minutes. What's taking him so long?" Harry asked.

"I'll find him," Cheng said.

"We will come too," Liang said as they started running a little.