Part 26: Focus and Past

I don't know what's wrong with me, but these last few days I've been losing focus. I remembered my cruel past. But the wrost part is that I don't want to remember that. I want to get over it, just that, nothing else. It's not that hard!

''Yn, this is your second F, what's happening?'' Teacher asked as I looked down at my paper.

''It's nothing,'' you replied.

''You need to regain focus,'' she said and started walking towards her desk.

No shit sherlock, you thought.

- Time Skip -

You were sitting in cafeteria along with your boyfriend and his friends.

''Y/n what grade did you get?'' Dre asked curious.

''An F again,'' you said and sighed.

''How did you get an F?'' Harry asked.

Dre looked at him with 'I'm so done' face and sighed.

''Don't worry you'll get better grades,'' Cheng said trying to cheer me up.

''That's your second F in one month, really y/n?'' Harry said as you glare at him.

''Really? You said that you'll get B or A,'' Cheng said.

''I will correct it asap,'' you said.

''Okay,'' he said.

~~~

You even lost focus at kung fu. You just couldn't concentrate. Since you were deeply in thoughts you didn't noticed that punch was going towards your way. Liang punched you and you fell on the ground. Cheng was confused, he didn't know what was happening.

''What are you doing? Finish him,'' Master Li said as Liang obeyed.

He punched me one more time in stomach as I stood up and went back to my place.

''What's wrong?'' Cheng asked worried.

''Nothing, I lost my focus,'' you said and laughed nervously.

''Oh okay than,'' he said and smiled.

It was finally over. You were at home trying to sleep. You covered yourself with blanket and close your eyes. After few minutes, when you finally fall asleep, it happened...

 After few minutes, when you finally fall asleep, it happened

LET ME GO! PLEASEEE! AHHHH!

STOP! AHHHHH! DAD! D-dad!

You screamed and sat on your bed. You wiped your tears and sighed.

''D-don't think a-about it. P-please stop it,'' you said crying.

''Y-you need to b-be brave,'' you said trying to cheer yourself up.