Part 33: Everything will be fine

You had sleepover with Cheng. His and your friends were over at your house. You were having fun while playing uno.

''You cheated man!'' You yelled.

''Noo, I wasn't!'' Liang yelled back.

''I think that you may cheated,'' Cheng said and you all laughed.

~~~

''What movie are we going to watch?'' Zhuang asked.

''What movie do you wanna watch?'' Cheng asked looking at you as you smiled.

''Uh...let's watch some kung fu movie, anything is fine,'' you said while blushing a little.

In the middle of movie Cheng put his arm over your shoulder and looked at you. He was smiling. Smiling and looking at the most beautiful person. You blushed as you noticed that he was looking at you. You leaned on his arm and inhaled.

- Time Skip -

''See you man!'' You yelled while watching your friends walking away.

''See you too dude!'' Dre yelled back and left.

''Alright, see you tomorrow,'' Cheng said.

''See you too man,'' Liang said and left with Zhuang and other friends.

You closed the door and looked at Cheng.

''So, what are we going to do?'' You asked.

''We can go to upstairs to your bedroom?'' Cheng asked shyly.

''Omo, you're such a pervert,'' you said laughing.

You both runned upstairs and went in your room. You both were laying on your bed. You both were looking at each other, leaning on elbows.

''What?'' You asked and blushed noticing that he was looking at your lips.

''You're just...so beautiful,'' he said and smiled shyly.

''Aww thank you,'' you said and hugged him.

He hugged you too and inhaled. Then you felt something wet on your shoulder. You pulled away and looked at him. He was...crying.

''No, no, no, don't cry babe,'' you said and wiped his tears.

''I'm s-sorry, I just--I, I thought that I lost y-you, f-forever. I-I could never f-forgive myself for s-slapping you,'' Cheng said.

You hugged him tightly and started patting his back.

''I know, I'm sorry too--''

''N-no, it's not your f-fault y/n, I-I...it was me,'' he said and pulled away.

You didn't want to see him in this pain. You put your hands on his shoulders and kissed him passionately. He put his hands on yours and kissed you back.

''Everything will be fine, I promise,'' you said.

''T-thank you y/n,'' he said and smiled.