Part 37: Water Park

It was finally summer. No homework, no waking up at 7 in the morning, no feeling tired. Everything was just so great.

"Finally summer huh?" You started.

"Yes! I have so many plans dude!" Dre said as you chuckled.

"Nice to hear that! Where's harry?" You asked.

"He said that he will be here asap," Dre said as you nodded.

Once you stepped in large water park you started looking for your boyfriend. When you finally saw him you started walking faster towards him.

"Hey babe," you said and hugged him.

"Hey baby, I missed you," Cheng said and hugged you too.

"Aww, it's only been a week," you said and laughed.

"Still, it's long," he said pouting.

You both laid beside each other. You were lying on your stomach while leaning on your elbows.

"Wanna put sunscreen? It's pretty hot outside," Cheng started.

"Sure, do you wanna also put sunscreen?" You asked and he nodded.

You kneel beside him and started putting sunscreen on his back.

"Hmm, you're really good at this," Cheng said and you laughed.

"Really? Well, thank you," you said and blushed a little.

Cheng kneel also beside your lying figure and started putting sunscreen on your back.

"Oh my~~ you're not bad," you said as you both giggled.

"If we're going to be honest, you're better," Cheng said.

- Time Skip -

After half an hour you stood up and looked at Cheng who haved sunglasses on his eyes. When he noticed that someone was standing in front of him he put his sunglasses away and looked at you. You smirked and started going towards the pool. He smirked and started following you.

"Wohooo," you said and jumped into the water on your head.

Cheng and his friends did the same. You looked at his hot, sexy body and blushed. He smirked and swam closer to you.

"Like what you see?" Cheng said.

"Wow, I didn't expect you to be that hot mister Luwei," you said and laughed.

Cheng put his hands on your waist and pulled you close. You blushed and put your hands on his shoulders. You looked around noticing some stares. You got shocked and offended when you spot people reaction. Adults were looking at you with disgusted eyes while covering their childrens eyes. You rolled your eyes and looked at your boyfriend.

"Omg, so disgusting," one lady said.

"Where are their parents?" Another man asked.

"Just ignore them. They don't get it," Cheng said and looked at your lips.

"Yeah, I know," you said and blushed.

Cheng looked around and noticed that a lot of girls and boys were looking at you both. Some of them found it interesting while some of them were saying 'ewww'

Cheng looked back at you and kissed you passionately. All children were screaming a little out of shock.

"Oooh," cheng's friends said while looking at them.

After few seconds you pulled away and smiled. You both hugged and continue swimming happily.