Part 39: Stay on your side

"Omg, this is so fun," Dre said.

"You said that about 18301 times," you said and laughed.

"Ah nah, you're not gonna win this one," Liang said and put one card.

Dre widened his eyes and glare at him. You and Cheng were trying not to laugh.

"To be honest, I think that Zhuang will win," you said and smirked.

"Oh you think? You don't know which cards I have," Dre said and smirked.

The results from playing uno:
1.) Dre - won 2 times
2.) You - won 1 time
3.) Cheng - won 1 time
4.) Zhuang - won 3 times

"Dude, it was so cool! I was almost start player," Dre said and you laughed.

"Almost, that doesn't mean that you were close!" You yelled and jumped in the water.

Cheng and Dre jumped too. After a little fight in the water you went to surface and wiped water from your forehead. You sighed and looked at Dre who was still in the water.

"Hey y/n, what the--"

Dre was looking shocked at you which made you confused. You turned around and flinched. Wu Ping was about to slap your ass but Cheng stopped him by grabbing his wrist tightly. You backed away from him and glared at him.

"What the heck were you doing?! Stay on your side!" You yelled angrily.

"Let go," Wu Ping warned Cheng while glaring at him.

Cheng let go of his wrist and pushed him.

"Stay. On. Your. Side," Cheng warned him.

"What if I won't huh?" Wu Ping said.

You held Cheng's arm and forced him to back away.

"It's okey, don't listen to him," you said and he sighed.

Cheng looked at you and smiled. He ignored Wu Ping and started walking with you. You turned back and smirked. Wu Ping smirked and walked back on his side.