Part 5: Apology

"Dude, I'm really sorry for what happened yesterday," Dre started.

"No, it's okay. We're here for each other," you replied.

"Yeah, he's right," Harry said.

"Ay, you told me that you will teach me Chinese, when do you plan to start?" Dre asked annoyed.

"Uh, I don't know. When do you want?" Harry asked.

"Guys I'm gonna buy some food, wanna something?" You asked.

"Yeah, just grab something delicious," Dre said and you chuckled.

After you took two plates you turned around and spot Cheng and his friends.

"Need help?" Cheng asked.

"Nope but thank you for suggesting," you answered.

"I don't think that you can carry two plates since you have 3 things in just  one. Let me help," Cheng said and you sighed.

He took one plate and started going towards your table. Dre and Harry looked at him shocked and then at you. I gave him 'he won't do anything' look to let him know.

"Thank you," you replied.

"I-I am sorry for yesterday, my intention wasn't to punch you," Cheng whispered somehow not wanting others to hear.

"It's okay, apology accepted," you whispered back.

You noticed that he was sad but he didn't want to show it. After he left you continue talking to Dre and Harry.