Part 11: Love Confession

''I told you that I should come with you but no! Look what they did to you!'' Harry said and looked at Dre who had few bruises on his arms.

''It's all my fault,'' I said as they looked at me.

''No, it's not y/n. Cheng is Cheng, he can't change,'' Dre said.

While you were talking to them few students were passing by.

''Hey, maybe we should talk to them?'' Liang said as you and Dre turned around.

Cheng didn't say anything, he was quiet. So quiet, since he got in the school he didn't say anything expect when teacher asked him to.

''We're really sorry,'' Zhuang said.

''It's okay, come on, sit with us,'' you said and smiled.

Cheng sat beside you and smiled a little but you could still feel that he was so sad. You moved your chair a little closer to him knowing that you're comfortable around him. You smiled at him and he smiled at you.

''How about few rounds of uno?'' You asked as they all agree.

- First round -

''Nà! Wǒ yíngle!'' (Yes! I won!) Liang said with happy face.

- Second round -

''Ey yo! You were cheating!'' Dre yelled.

''No, I wasn't!'' Harry yelled.

''He wass!'' Zhuang said.

You were happy because all of you were finally having some great time together.

- Third round -

''Cheng won!'' Liang yelled.

''No, y/n won!'' Harry yelled.

''Y/n won. I didn't,'' Cheng admitted and chuckle a little.

''Aww really?'' You asked and laughed a little.

''Yeah,'' Cheng said and blushed a little.

~~~

The school was finally over, for now. You were walking with Dre but then someone called your name causing you to turn around.

''Hey y/n,'' Cheng said.

''Hey, what's up?'' You asked.

''Nothing much. I wanted to show you something,'' Cheng said as you looked at Dre.

''Don't worry, my friends won't hurt you, right?'' Cheng said.

''Yes, we're sorry again,'' Liang admitted.

''Okey then, let's go,'' Dre said.

- Time Skip -

''Wow, your classroom is really cool,'' you said as you walked around classroom.

''Yeah, we decided to decorate our classroom a little. Too bad that you're in different classroom,'' Cheng said walking beside you.

''So, you wanted to show me your classroom?'' You asked feeling unsure.

''Actually no. I wanted to show you something else that I brought for you,'' Cheng said.

''Why? You didn't have too,'' you said blushing.

Cheng showed you a couple beautiful roses. You were amazed by their looks.

''It's okay if you don't l-like them,'' Cheng said and looked down

''No, no. They're beautiful,'' you said and held them.

''Really?'' He asked.

''Yes, thank you,'' you said and smiled.

Cheng smiled and looked at your eyes.

''I-I wanted to say something to you,'' Cheng said.

''Okay, say it,'' you said and blushed.

''I-I had a crush on you y/n. I-I love you. I always did. And I'm s-so sorry for my b-behaviour yesterday,'' Cheng said and looked down.

You smiled and looked at him.

''It's okay. I forget that, don't worry. And I...love you too,'' you said blushing.

Cheng looked at you with shocked face.

''Really? You really do?'' He asked.

''Yes,'' you said and smiled.

Cheng blushed and caress your face with his hand. You blushed and looked at him. He leaned close to you and kissed you passionately. You wrapped your hands around his neck to pull him close. He blushed and slowly put his hands on your waist bringing you close. After few seconds you pulled away and smiled.

''I love you y/n,'' Cheng said and smiled.

''I love you too,'' you said and smiled too.