Part 12: Stay away from us

You were thinking about your boyfriend now. He was so sweet, you loved that. The way he cared for you and protect you from Wu Ping, even tho you didn't understand what is wrong with him. He was just so amazing boyfriend. He was like--

''Y/n!'' Teacher yelled catching your attention.

''Y-yes?'' You asked.

''Are you even listening to me?'' Teacher asked.

''S-sorry,'' you said as teacher continued teaching.

Stupid teacher, you thought.

~~~

''Oh man she is so annoying,'' Dre said.

''Yeah like how they expect us to be in normal state at 8 god damn in the morning?'' Harry said.

''Yeah right. Well, I can't be,'' you said and laughed.

''Hey y/n over here!'' Cheng yelled as you all started walking towards them.

''Hey,'' you said and smiled at Cheng.

You and Cheng decided to call each other with your first name since you wanted to keep relatinship a secret. Cheng put his arm on top of your chair looking at you. You blushed and looked at him back. Then you turned around noticing someone's stare. Cheng turned around too following your gaze until he spot Wu Ping.

''Just ignore him,'' Cheng said as you turned around.

''Okay,'' you said and continue having fun with your friends and boyfriend.

- Time Skip -

You walked out of the school and started looking for Cheng. While you were walking you didn't notice that someone was walking in your direction so you bumped in him.

''Oh, I'm so sorry--'' you said as you spot Wu Ping.

''It's okay, it's not problem,'' he smiled and picked up your bag.

''T-thank you,'' you said and laugh nervously.

''Are you free today? I was thinking that we could hang out,'' Wu Ping said and smirked.

''Oh sorry, I'm not free today,'' you said and started walking from him.

''Wait!'' Wu Ping said and held your wrist pulling you back to him.

You looked at him shocked and lean on the wall. He looked at you and smirked.

''What?'' You asked confused.

He held your collar and kissed you. You were shocked by his actions. You held his shoulders to push him away but he was stronger.

''Mhm s-stop!'' You yelled and pushed him a little.

He grabbed your collar out of anger and raised his arm to punch you. You closed your eyes knowing that you will get a punch in the stomach but you didn't feel anything. You only hear shout that was coming from your boyfriend. You opened your eyes and saw that Cheng pushed Wu Ping away from you.

''How dare you touch him?!'' Cheng yelled.

''That's not your business!" Wu Ping yelled back.

Cheng and Wu Ping glared at each other. Cheng made his way in front of you wanting to protect you.

''He's insane!'' Liang yelled and Wu Ping glared at him.

''Stay away from y/n! Stay away from us!'' Cheng yelled.

You looked at your boyfriend with amazed eyes. How he stand up for you and protected you, it was just so brilliant. He made you feel safe.