Chapter 25

Silver Lining
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That same night, the young couple gradually fell asleep as they cuddled together all night with the lights on.

Theses past few weeks, Valentina was caught in between lust and love, but the thread was pulling her towards the feeling of love.

But her inner self was struggling with how to tell him her true feelings for him. And when that day comes, she'll shout it with pure certainty.

The morning rolled in, but the sun was still hiding in the clouds. Valentina stretches her arms. She vigorously rubs her eyes opened. Followed by a yawn.

Just yesterday, it felt like she was battling with a near death, but now it's as if nothing had ever happened.

Valentina turns around to see a huge lump on the bed next to her. It looks Sehun had just recently woke up because his side of the bed felt warm.

Valentina got up and fixed his bed for him and tidied up his room, until she heard the faucet running in the background.

~Smut Ahead~

"Is Sehun showering?" She thought as she puts the duster away. She approached his bathroom door, leaning her ear on the door wall and certainly, it was Sehun who was showering.

She bit her bottom lip seductively as her dirty thoughts lingered in her mind. "You stupid girl." Valentina snaps back to reality as she steps back.

"God! Why am I like this?" She whispers. Her bodied tingled as she thought about how Sehun caressed her body ever so enchantingly that night.

"Stop being so horny!" She whispers to herself. "Aish. This man has made a huge impact on my boldness."

"I need him." She comes to a conclusion. "It's been weeks since we last had sex. And I now I'm seriously craving it." She whisper. "But I don't want him to see me as an easy woman. Me playing hard to get is what made that man fall for me."

"Screw this!! The longer I leave this situation solely unattended, the more I wait, it'll drift him away from me and I cannot allow that to happen. I just can't."

Valentina turns around, opening the door knob slowly to the right. Stepping in, she closes the door behind her ever so quietly.

Even though room was filled with steaming mist, she saw him ever so clearly showering as he rubs the soap on his abs.

She bit her lip as the water droplets poured on his well toned abs. "Oh god those hands." She says in her mind. He ran his wet fingers through his thick hair, trying to get the shampoo to fall out.

Valentina didn't want to waist a second longer. She pulled her pants off along with her panties. Each second was torture, but she finally took every piece of clothing off her.

Valentina slid the shower door open cautiously. Sehun was facing the other way as she steps in and she slides the door close which made Sehun turn around.

To his surprise, Sehun caught himself staring at her large breast as the water poured all over her curvy body. "Hey! What are you doing in here? Aren't you supposed to be resting?"