Chapter 3

Sincere Affection
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Girl?! What do you mean by that?" Irene asks.

Valentina just exhaled exhaustingly.

"Did something happen at the university?" Irene asks.

"Something bad." Valentina looks at Irene.

"Well?! Don't leave me here in suspense." Irene gets impatient.

"I stood up to Sehun." Valentina says.

Irene lifted her eyebrow in confusion. "One more time now? Because it just really sounded like you just said...."

Valentina immediately interrupts Irene without hesitation. "I STOOD UP TO HIM!" She blurts out loud.

Irene tried to find the words to express herself how she was feeling about the situation, nothing but gibberish words formed at her lips.

"You did not!!" She yells.

"I did!"

"What happened?!?!?" Irene asks.

For the next several minutes, Valentina explains everything from beginning, middle, and to the end to Irene.

"And you couldn't have held your pride in like everyone else?" Irene asks.

"I just couldn't! I was a ticking time bomb that was ready to explode!" Valentina yells.

"Jesus Christ! You did explode!" Irene says.

"But I don't regret what I said. Something had to be done. I've noticed how some people have looked at him with fear written in their eyes and I couldn't let that slip by!"

"I'm just so shocked. You did what nobody else could of done in that school." Irene says.

~Meanwhile~

On the rich side of Seoul, stood one of the largest most complex mansion of all South Korea. Oh Sehun and his friends all hung out in his pool room located at his home.

"How long has he been playing pool?" Taemin ask as he hands Taeyong his drink

"For the past 2 hours." Taeyong sips on his drink.

Taemin sits down as he sips on his drink with a disappointed look on his face.

"That girl really got to him." Taeyong snickers. "What year is she in because I've never seen her before."

"He's making a bigger deal than it is." Taemin leans back on the couch.

"Dude! This is our first time seeing a girl standing up for herself and she brutally offended the shit out of Sehun." Taeyong keeps chuckling.

"If he's that offended, that means she's right." Taemin says.

Sehun then hits the ball harder making it fly off the table causing his stick to break.