Chapter 17

Sincere attraction
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Irene pulls Valentina off her as the others pull the other deranged girl off her. "HEY!! Enough of this!" Irene yells.

"Why don't you leave my friend alone!? She's gone through so much hell in the last 2 months!!" Irene yells.

Taeyong pulls his phone out and calls the cops.

"Why am I the only getting blamed?! Is it wrong to fall in love?!" She screams.

"No! But are forgetting that your actions have consequences?!?!" Valentina yells. "You almost killed me that night if I didn't foot kick that knife out of your hands."

"Why on earth would I fall for someone like you?!" Sehun yells.

"Don't you get it?! I've liked you since freshman year of high school! And I've done everything for you to notice me! And all of sudden this bitch moves in and she takes you away from me!"

"By almost killing her?!" Ten grabs her arm.

"Your sister is the biggest slut is this school! She went from dating Taemin to now screwing the love of my life!"

Valentina about to light a fuse, but she wasn't going to let her emotion get the best of her.

"What did you just call her?!?!?" Sehun yells and Taeyong grabs his arm. "Control yourself man! The cops are almost here!!"

~Several Minutes Later~

The police left the campus after getting everyone's report. Ten was pacing around in circles as Valentina was trying to calm him down.

"And that's the full story." She says.

"Why did you keep this all to yourself?!" Ten asks.

"Don't blame her! She thought it wouldn't get to such extreme lengths!" Irene interferes.

"I'm her brother and I have as much right to know what's going on in my sister personal life!" Ten says.

"Believe me! I feel awful for keeping this in!" Valentina says.

"Can you possibly imagine what could happen if mom and dad ever heard about this?!" He yells

"I know." She says.

"We'd have to pack our things again and move back to Jeju Island!!" He yells.

"Ten!? For the love of god! Your parents mustn't know about this!" Irene says.

"Please brother!" Valentina begs her brother.

"Break up with him and I'll consider it!" Ten says.

"Huh?! Consider it?!" Valentina says and Sehun immediately approaches them.

"Because of you, my sister was almost killed and not to mention, she's been bullied by the entire school ever since the semester started!!" Ten yells at Sehun.

"You don't think I've been doing my best?!" Sehun yells. "And you!? I asked you a million times on who assaulted you that night, but you never told me!!"